Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Agree with all the above. Bravo needs LVP, she's the creme de la creme of RHOBH.
I'm glad she quit during the season so they stumble over her absence.
Will be funny to hear the ladies chirp about her.

Okay, have to defer to my negative obsession with B from NY. "Dahling, you may have quit your little show in NY but I walked away on a pink runway to open a bistro in LasVegas."

the funny thing is that without LVP filming this season, the topic of conversation amongst the other ladies will probably be their disagreement with LVP. Like I can imagine not an episode going by when she isn't mentioned in conversation.

What do the other ladies have going on? Nothing really[/QUOTE]
If they've nothing going on, they'll make something up! Ha

Thank you, it's been driving me nuts everytime I hear them say it (I'm East coast so not familiar..). Is it one room plus bathroom, or does it also have a kitchen and bedroom?

depends, some basically look like a studio apartment others look like a full on 1 bedroom with kitchen, bathroom

It often depends on how elaborate the house and property are.

Reactions: baghagg
Apparently Kyle is closing her boutique and reopening a new one which will include menswear and a new e commerce site. She’s unaffiliating herself with Alene Too part of the business I guess she doesn’t really need to give part of her earnings to a partner now that she’s well known and can open on her own. I just hope there’s better merchandise in her new boutique !