Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

I don't think he couldn't buy them a home. She said it was a gift. Some parents are just like that

I still don't get why she bought them a fully furnished house, even if they were renting they must have had some furniture and seeing Pandora's style, I'm betting she had nice stuff.
Even if someone gave me a furnished house I'd want my own stuff in it that I've acquired over the years.
Still a lovely gesture from her parents none the less, lucky girl!

I still don't get why she bought them a fully furnished house, even if they were renting they must have had some furniture and seeing Pandora's style, I'm betting she had nice stuff.
Even if someone gave me a furnished house I'd want my own stuff in it that I've acquired over the years.
Still a lovely gesture from her parents none the less, lucky girl!

She didn't buy it furnished. She decorated it and then surprised them with it. Pandora gave a full tour of the house on Vanderpump Rules.

Pandora is like her mother and likes all things pink; I am sure she was more than happy with what her mother picked out. She loved everything her mom picked for her wedding and Pandora dresses like a 5yr old little girl, so I am sure she loves it.

She didn't buy it furnished. She decorated it and then surprised them with it. Pandora gave a full tour of the house on Vanderpump Rules.

Pandora is like her mother and likes all things pink; I am sure she was more than happy with what her mother picked out. She loved everything her mom picked for her wedding and Pandora dresses like a 5yr old little girl, so I am sure she loves it.

Yeah I know Lisa furnished it, I meant Pandora got the house fully furnished by Lisa. But you're right, they have similar taste although I same taste as my Mum but damn I'd still want to furnish my own house

There's the SIL/husband's side of it too; doesn't HE have a say on how HIS home should be furnished..Just a little too much mommy being involved.

If my mother bought me a beautiful fully furnished home I'd be thrilled! It's not like LVP has bad taste. Pandora's home was/is lovely! Now on the other hand, furnishing a guys place without his input... I donno. That velvet couch seems a bit plush for her son's bachelor pad home. But hey, I'm sure he will also be thrilled about this wonderful gift!

So, let me get this straight. Eden is not allowed to talk about Rinna behind her back; but Rinna can go talk about Kim and Kyle behind their backs and lie about it. I would kill to be at that reunion and go IN on Rinna.
That woman is psychotic. She's so used to lying and manipulating and slithering her way out of things that being exposed has sent her into a tailspin.

Reactions: imgg and lucywife
There's the SIL/husband's side of it too; doesn't HE have a say on how HIS home should be furnished..Just a little too much mommy being involved.

Maybe he likes it as well. We don't know them and have no idea. Also, maybe he picks his battles and if it makes his wife happy, he could care less. It's a free house is a Beverly Hills (I'm sure in Beverly Hills post office)

If my mother bought me a beautiful fully furnished home I'd be thrilled! It's not like LVP has bad taste. Pandora's home was/is lovely! Now on the other hand, furnishing a guys place without his input... I donno. That velvet couch seems a bit plush for her son's bachelor pad home. But hey, I'm sure he will also be thrilled about this wonderful gift!
I guess...I just find it intrusive and weird...The couple should establish their own boundaries but hey that's me.