Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Sorry it was Lisa R. But still... Lisa goes around wiping everything in her hotel room, but you put a nasty suitcase on your bed. So NASTY!!!

I am the same way, no shoes in my house or leave. My suitcase never goes past my front entryway of my apartment. I always pull all my items from my closets/draws and then carry them into my guest room (not sure why I always pack in my guest room lol) packing everything in packing cubes and packing envelopes and then carry those to the suitcase. I also carry all shoes and toiletries to my carry on bag and that also, stays in my coat closet. That suitcase has germs all over it and god knows what else lingering on it. I once found a bug in mine when i came back from the Caribbean and freaked out it was a bedbug I brought home. I cringed when I saw her suitcase on her bed and can't believe I missed that that first time.
Maybe she justifies it since it's a hotel bed?

Totally agree. It really shows a sister's love to support someone for THAT long. There's an article about what their mom, Big Kathy, was really like... can't remember word for word, but Kim was pushed by their mother to do sexual favors and put herself out there for the rich men in Hollywood. It's not a surprise that Kim turned to drugs and alcohol. And Kyle being the youngest, she ends up happily married and SAHM, probably without enduring any of the stuff Kim had to. Mauricio is a good man... I don't know if I could pay for my in-laws to live in a big house for many years and put up with their theatrics.. I think Kyle and Mauricio did it mainly because they didn't want to traumatize Kim's kids.
I haven't read many nice things about Big Kathy. Can't understand why Kim and Kyle practically canonize her.

If they're going to show substance abuse issues, at least do it in the context of Intervention, or something. Because the there's some semblance of attempting to get the person help. (Sometimes they choose to, sometimes they don't, but the offer is there. If it's not taken, the friends and family are encouraged to cut off any and all benefits until they finally accept.)

As for Erika Jayne--how long is this woman's life crisis going to last? She isn't very talented at much more than perpetuating an air of being better than all her cast mates. It's so strange. When I'm close to 50, please tell me I won't be traveling the world alone with a bunch of paid associates decades younger than I am who are mostly involved in life's most superficial pursuits.

Wow, that's a lot of assumptions.

I didn't like the way Kyle was blindsided at the lunch. Rinna is really interested in helping Kim, she just wants to be front and centre on the show, and goes for it at any means.
Why would Kyle want to discuss anything to do with Kim with her?
And then Eden, forcing her way into the situation with her probing questions - I don't blame Kyle at all for not wanting to continue the conversation.
I'm not fond of Kyle, but did feel for her at the lunch.

I'm torn about the LVP clip. It was nice to see a softer side of her, but just felt it was maybe too orchestrated to show a softer side of her.
She (LVP) knows that she's taken a bit of beating this season with looking hard and petty, and there has always been talk about her relationship with the son.
Vanderpump is a very smart woman, she know now to keep that crown on her head!

Erika - hmmmm
I saw her performance on WWHL and was unimpressed.
I wish we'd see more Erika and less Erika Jane.

Reactions: andral5
When you buy luggage at the store, you take what is on display (doesn't come in a box from the back). That luggage has been rolled around the dirty store floor and she put it on her bed :sick:

I always ask for a new one from the back in a dust bag, if only display item left, I just pass on it and buy somewhere else.
But anyway I would never pack on top of my bed, I think she wanted to look good while filming and stand upright instead of packing it on the floor.

They do seem to canonize Big Kathy, which is interesting because Jerry Oppenheimer's "House of Hilton" makes her seem like a sociopath.

When people are controlled so much, they don't know any better and always side with them. I've only heard bad things about their mother. Anyone who lets their 10yr old hang out at a night club is not a good mother. Reminds me of Drew Barrymore's wack job mother.

Last edited:
Another storyline of fauxber Kim. I hope she is sober but come on, its a long road. Just watching the show sometimes makes me want to drink so actually filming with people trying to get to you would do a person in. Eden seems interesting enough without going for the Richards.
Love Lisa V and Max. I laughed when Ken joked that the birth parents might think they were returning him.
Glad Dorit, Eileen and Rinna made up from their fake fight.