Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Lol

In defense of carlton, I will say that kyle appears to be Jewish just on paper. She converted for her husband, but in reality seems very stupid about her faith . she should of known the difference between a pentagram and a six pointed star and if she didnt, it may have been best that she had just kept her mouth shut.

Heck. Would stay away from all religious matters around Carlton.

In her blog, she said the microphone pack and bikini string were covering it so she didn't see the whole tattoo at first...

^^^Yep, she has stated that several times, even TO Carlton, but Carlton just keeps going on and on about it being disrespectful, etc. Jeez woman she told you 10 times why she was mistaken.

I bet Kyle is telling Andy Cohen, "I told you to have Faye as a cast member instead of this witch." :lol:

I can't help but wonder if he even thinks she is a problem. She stirs trouble and that usually translates to ratings. That's all Andy cares about at the end of the day.

Everyone keeps talking about bringing people back. Seriously can't they find anyone new who is not a psycho?

^^^Yep, she has stated that several times, even TO Carlton, but Carlton just keeps going on and on about it being disrespectful, etc. Jeez woman she told you 10 times why she was mistaken.

Because she just wants to create trouble to get ratings.

Lol

In defense of carlton, I will say that kyle appears to be Jewish just on paper. She converted for her husband, but in reality seems very stupid about her faith . she should of known the difference between a pentagram and a six pointed star and if she didnt, it may have been best that she had just kept her mouth shut.

Heck. Would stay away from all religious matters around Carlton.

I agree about Kyle, but she has diarrhea-of-the-mouth disease.

I also agree about Carlton, but I would just stay far away period. :death:

I guess Joyce doesn't have a very strong faith! She was adamant about not having to worry about anything because of her faith and then one thing happens, she's calling Carlton begging for not to but a spell on her.

I don't think having or not having a strong enough faith is the issue and I didn't see where she was begging Carlton not to put a spell on her. But she may be asking, because lets face it, Carlton got some issues and I seriously don't think she was joking and I think the girl is into dark magic. If a threat against me was directed and something happened, I want some answers too. Then once I have the answers that I seek, I'll proceed with the next step, which is to further consult the Lord.

But Regardless, if one is in Christ, then you're protected either way, but that still doesn't mean that one is not going to worry. Even the strongest believer can still freak out. I think it was just a coincidence and she freaked out and to be honest, I might have reacted the same way; especially after a threat like "Go home and see what happens (or something like that).

Carlton is one I would suggest that they stay away from.

I don't think having or not having a strong enough faith is the issue and I didn't see where she was begging Carlton not to put a spell on her. But she may be asking, because lets face it, Carlton got some issues and I seriously don't think she was joking and I think the girl is into dark magic. If a threat against me was directed and something happened, I want some answers too. Then once I have the answers that I seek, I'll proceed with the next step, which is to further consult the Lord.

But Regardless, if one is in Christ, then you're protected either way, but that still doesn't mean that one is not going to worry. Even the strongest believer can still freak out. I think it was just a coincidence and she freaked out and to be honest, I might have reacted the same way; especially after a threat like "Go home and see what happens (or something like that).

Carlton is one I would suggest that they stay away from.

At Yolanda's house Joyce repeated I don't have anything to worry about because my faith is so strong or something to that extent, then coincidentally her husband gets sick that night. Instead of relying on her "faith" she calls Carlton up and asks/begs however you want to call it if she put a spell on her family. IMO that is not strong faith- you don't bam go to the "dark" after one thing IMHO.

I believe Carlton not threathening Joyce, she said it in the tone she use for jokes. I also agree with Carlton that Kyle judged her and looked down upon her the moment they met, we saw that in the first episode of the season. However, it is sad she couldn't accept Kyle's attempt to start fresh - I even cheered a little "you go girl!!" at Carlton when she said it meant a lot to her, receiving that pendant. That a simple dream turned her 180, I suppose I have to become a believer to understand it... I guess it's the drama Kyle, Bravo and Carlton needs to stay floating. Carlton obviously is an out-there person who calls what she feels, and I get that she snapped if Kyle has acted two-faced about her long enough, but I hate that she doesn't have manners nor forgiveness in her blood, while she supposedly is so liberal and inclusive. Her doublestandard is what makes me dislike her, not necessarily that her culture is white trash and unfit for RHOBH – that would only make her sort of harmless crazy like Brandi. Trashy, happy people is ok to watch, trashy and angry is one too much.

Am I the only one feeling like we know nothing about Joyce's life? It's like she's only there for the drama. Good on her for keeping the kids off camera, but have we seen her house? Did I just meh.. Through it?

At Yolanda's house Joyce repeated I don't have anything to worry about because my faith is so strong or something to that extent, then coincidentally her husband gets sick that night. Instead of relying on her "faith" she calls Carlton up and asks/begs however you want to call it if she put a spell on her family. IMO that is not strong faith- you don't bam go to the "dark" after one thing IMHO.

I see your point, BUT this is where we are going to agree to disagree. At the end of the day, she is human and she has the right to be freaked out and as I stated before, even the strongest believer can freak out. It makes her human. She probably gets freaked out all the time by stuff, but that doesn't mean that she's not strong in her faith. She probably admits to God that she's scared and she should, because he can handle what we cannot handle.

Yeah.
I want Faye back. I want Camille back.
They were entertaining in their evilness. :biggrin:
This witch biatch is so boring/nasty. The worst combination.

and they have fabulous clothes, shoes and bags. i have yet to see anything fabulous on Carlton. and her house looks like a cold museum honoring Harry Potter.

I see your point, BUT this is where we are going to agree to disagree. At the end of the day, she is human and she has the right to be freaked out and as I stated before, even the strongest believer can freak out. It makes her human. She probably gets freaked out all the time by stuff, but that doesn't mean that she's not strong in her faith. She probably admits to God that she's scared and she should, because he can handle what we cannot handle.

I can only speak for myself, but if I were in that position, I would stay as far away from Carlton as possible. We are all human though, and I do not know whats going through her mind but by her actions, I viewed it as though she thought Carlton was stronger than her God. Again, JMO but interesting to hear yours!