Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

One of the diabetes drug has been approved for obese patients.
The rest is prescribed off label.
This is Hollywood for you. Be skinny at any cost.
The pressure must be insane as none of those women were overweight to start with, imo.
....and meanwhile, diabetics can't get a hold of the lifesaving medications they desperately need thanks to vanity ploys of these Hollywood types who don't need it and don't medically qualify.... it's crazy!

....and meanwhile, diabetics can't get a hold of the lifesaving medications they desperately need thanks to vanity ploys of these Hollywood types who don't need it and don't medically qualify.... it's crazy!
Watched an interview on NYC 5 with an endocrinologist, who said in an interview that it was better to give it to obese patients to prevent type 2 diabetes.

Reactions: Swanky
You will have to be somewhat wealthy to afford the 1000/mo costs if not covered by insurance (needed for other reason, e.g., heart health or something). You will also need money for the plastic sugeon for fillers for your face because it causes your face to look gaunt with the weight loss.

You will have to be somewhat wealthy to afford the 1000/mo costs if not covered by insurance (needed for other reason, e.g., heart health or something). You will also need money for the plastic sugeon for fillers for your face because it causes your face to look gaunt with the weight loss.

It is simply insane. Plus, there has to be unwanted side effects.
At what age can women relax and accept themselves in peace?

I've commented in a celeb thread that I know someone on it. It is often prescribed off label, and will likely become an approved drug to treat obesity, although I believe one company has been approved already.
Obesity causes many fatal health related problems including diabetes and heart disease, for these reasons I have no problem seeing it prescribed off label. My friend has lost nearly 100# on it; she's an RN and licensed esthetician and is married to an MD, they prescribe it under careful care with monthly appointments, labs etc. . . Her only side affect was she couldn't eat savory foods in full portions any more, it killed her appetite. She was happy to report she did not lose her taste for wine lol
From what I understand, it's actually not a life saving prescription for diabetics, although it was initially developed for them.

That said, Kyle has denied she's on it, and I couldn't care less how she lost some weight lol. Just wanted to add my 2c

You can lose all the weight you want Kyle but still can’t escape the fact you are in your 50s. If Yk Yk. Proof is still there. She probably saw this pic and has an appt with a PS this week for more tweaks.
Imho, she is trying to launch a fitness line or made a deal to represent something… She is taking the critics way too seriously.
Her body transformation is intensive and while she is doing the work, she is using supplements and more….

You can lose all the weight you want Kyle but still can’t escape the fact you are in your 50s.
Amen!
Instead of trying to look 10-20 years younger why not just look good for your age? I went on a cruise recently and had a facial. They always try to sell you the products used at the conclusion of the service. As she was pointing out all my signs of aging that the products could fix I explained to her that at 60 I’m not going to look like I did in my 40s - I just want to look good for being 60.

Amen!
Instead of trying to look 10-20 years younger why not just look good for your age? I went on a cruise recently and had a facial. They always try to sell you the products used at the conclusion of the service. As she was pointing out all my signs of aging that the products could fix I explained to her that at 60 I’m not going to look like I did in my 40s - I just want to look good for being 60.
I hate those cruise spas. I never feel more insulted in my life! I accept my age, and know my flaws. I do not need the BS compliments/lies, but the people at the cruise spas always make it sound like my skin looks like a cadaver's, my hair is thin, and that my nails are brittle. One of the few things I don't complain about regarding myself is that I think I was actually blessed in the keratin department. For all of my life, I've received compliments on my hair, teeth, and nails (always made me feel like a horse, LOL! "Look at that shiny mane! Your teeth are beautiful! Your nail beds are incredible! :hs:), so when they start insulting that, I know they're scam artists.