Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

rockhollow

Reality TV junkie and Handbag Lover
O.G.
Jun 12, 2008
Andy was so anxious to have Kathy back, I heard (on the streets of course :yucky: )that Kathy got many clauses in her contract about her participation. Supposedly she was allowed to have her legal and PR team with her at the reunion. And that we will never see anything Bravo filmed about her meltdown in Aspen.
I'm sure she was drunk at the bar in Aspen and expected all the other ladies to flock around her and enjoy her drunken antics. I don't think Kathy is used to anyone that isn't a 'yes' person to her - hence her throwing a temper tantrum and leaving.
I have no doubt that Rinna was delighted to be able to see and hear Kathy ranting, and embellish the story before re-telling it. And thinks her involvement with secure her return to the show next season.
I really doubt Kathy will come back.

She looked so uncomfortable at Crystal's party. We might not ever know the truth of the whole situation, but I think Kathy has been able to suppress it, but not nearly as successful as she wanted.

This is hard to believe that I am going to agree with anything Erika the Evil has to say, but I did agree that it's not really fair to the other housewives that Kathy will not be called accountable about her time is Aspen.

purseinsanity

I can't stoaaaaahp!!
O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
Andy was so anxious to have Kathy back, I heard (on the streets of course :yucky: )that Kathy got many clauses in her contract about her participation. Supposedly she was allowed to have her legal and PR team with her at the reunion. And that we will never see anything Bravo filmed about her meltdown in Aspen.
I'm sure she was drunk at the bar in Aspen and expected all the other ladies to flock around her and enjoy her drunken antics. I don't think Kathy is used to anyone that isn't a 'yes' person to her - hence her throwing a temper tantrum and leaving.
I have no doubt that Rinna was delighted to be able to see and hear Kathy ranting, and embellish the story before re-telling it. And thinks her involvement with secure her return to the show next season.
I really doubt Kathy will come back.

She looked so uncomfortable at Crystal's party. We might not ever know the truth of the whole situation, but I think Kathy has been able to suppress it, but not nearly as successful as she wanted.

This is hard to believe that I am going to agree with anything Erika the Evil has to say, but I did agree that it's not really fair to the other housewives that Kathy will not be called accountable about her time is Aspen.
I read on another blind that not only did she use the F slur but the N slur as well.
If it's true, I can't believe Andy, as an openly gay man, is gross enough to sweep that under the rug and keep her on the show. The club isn't private either, isn't it? It's members only, but you'd think in today's day and age, someone else there must have filmed something on their phone?
If Kathy is able to get Rinna fired over this, it's truly impressive (not in a good way). I mean, I'm sick of Rinna, but Kathy is despicable. It proves her "deer in the headlights" persona is total BS.
Kathy married well; I'm not sure what she's ever accomplished on her own without the Hilton name behind her. Kyle turned her time on Bravo into a windfall for Mauricio. If he really did take clients of Rick Hilton's, he's another despicable human being. They all deserve each other.

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
How much are the Hiltons worth and how much is Kyle and Mo worth now? Their wealth blew up immensely over the last few years.
I don’t blame Mo for starting his own company.

Hilton’s own Bravo? Usually RH franchise love to expose dirty little secrets. Why is Kathy being protected here? I think they also protect Kyle a lot on the show too. I don’t care for her anymore.

When was Dorit downgraded? This current season? Sorry for all the Qs.

All that build up to the Kathy stuff and they aired NOTHING. Rinna complaining and acting like she has PTSD from Kathy’s behavior was a waste of airtime. What about the viewers who have PTSD from Rinna?
AGREED!!! They made it seem like there was going to be some huge bombshell revelation. I still enjoyed the episode, but it did not live up to all the hype.

Viewers, former, and current cast members must ALL have PTSD from her.

Rinna seems to be playing Billie lately..:wtf:

sgj99

O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
How much are the Hiltons worth and how much is Kyle and Mo worth now? Their wealth blew up immensely over the last few years.
I don’t blame Mo for starting his own company.

Hilton’s own Bravo? Usually RH franchise love to expose dirty little secrets. Why is Kathy being protected here? I think they also protect Kyle a lot on the show too. I don’t care for her anymore.

When was Dorit downgraded? This current season? Sorry for all the Qs.
I’m with you … I can’t fault someone for wanting to branch out on their own. Isn’t it normal for someone to work and learn at one established business and then start their own company? I don’t think what Mauricio did was wrong. And if clients left H&H they left because they like and trust Mo, not because he made or tricked them.

Kathy married Rick when she was only 20 years old (I think). Her whole adult life has been as Mrs Rick Hilton and being able to throw the Hilton name and influence around.

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
I’m with you … I can’t fault someone for wanting to branch out on their own. Isn’t it normal for someone to work and learn at one established business and then start their own company? I don’t think what Mauricio did was wrong. And if clients left H&H they left because they like and trust Mo, not because he made or tricked them.

Kathy married Rick when she was only 20 years old (I think). Her whole adult life has been as Mrs Rick Hilton and being able to throw the Hilton name and influence around.
ITA!
I thought I read several years ago Hiltons had some money problems? I could be wrong. That’s why I was wondering if Kyle is worth more than her sister now. Especially how much Kyle & Mo are spending. But real estate is always smart and they know where to buy.

zooba

Waffling
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
I don't even think the Hilton's own the hotels any longer. From what I recall it sold during the pandemic to an investment firm. I can't understand why they didn't showcase the tequila. We've had to suffer through Rinna lips, rose and the disco atrocity.

Bunch of selfish bratty behavior this season. No cast member is aspirational or likeable. It's been a mess of a season with poor story lines and bad editing. Will see if the reunion is as disjointed.

Andy- I am telling ya-- ready to babysit- fire Rinna, Erika and downgrade Kyle and Dorito. Kyle couldn't take being downgraded and will find conflict with something

Sep 2, 2007
Whoever said Erika is real is woefully misinformed. Her attorneys negotiated the dismissal of the Chicago lawsuit with the understanding that it would definitely be refiled in California. In exchange for Erika agreeing to let the case be filed in California, she waived or “tolled” any statue of limitations defenses. Hahaha, she is a fool. Maybe that is why the 15 year old earrings became an issue! She allowed it. Edelson is brilliant. I suspect the reason she wanted to move the case to California, which Edelson did not have to agree to, is because the attorneys fees for Erika would be substantially cheaper and she thinks if it goes to trial, a California jury would be more sympathetic. California juries are more likely than a Chicago jury to watch RHOBH. However, as much as she tries to rehabilitate her image, she is a horribly, selfish narcissist to the core. In short, for all the good news she was bragging about re: the dismissal, she was lying. Atrached her agreement to move the Chicago lawsuit to California.

21F1BC93-CC53-4AEE-97D2-4FB86917F8C6.jpeg

TC1

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
Kathy shared some memes on her IG story about Rinna's "soap star" performances and how she tried to choke him one season. From my understanding Kathy had legal representation and a PR assistant at the reunion with her :rolleyes:
ETA Erika posted yesterday about another lawsuit "dismissed" but then I read Tom was told to pay 4.5 million in another judgement.

rockhollow

Reality TV junkie and Handbag Lover
O.G.
Jun 12, 2008
Thanks haute okole for the legal information, it helps for us non-legal people to have someone explain it.
Erika is just a lier and you can't believe anything she says. She has no problem making stuff up to sound like she knows what's happening.
I hope she continues to have to pay up for her involvement in misusing funds.

Bravo has always semi-protected Rinna from some of the her wild antics on the HW show, as they know she'll say and do almost anything for rating, but that might change now if she tried and takes on Kathy. Kathy knows how to play hardball, and Rinna might lose out.
She is playing the kooky sister on the show, but that's an act.

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
Thanks haute okole for the legal information, it helps for us non-legal people to have someone explain it.
Erika is just a lier and you can't believe anything she says. She has no problem making stuff up to sound like she knows what's happening.
I hope she continues to have to pay up for her involvement in misusing funds.

Bravo has always semi-protected Rinna from some of the her wild antics on the HW show, as they know she'll say and do almost anything for rating, but that might change now if she tried and takes on Kathy. Kathy knows how to play hardball, and Rinna might lose out.
She is playing the kooky sister on the show, but that's an act.
I use to have a hard time believing adults just blatantly lie (except for my xdh lol), to make themselves look better. But now that I have a dtr in middle school there’s a couple of moms that “make up drama” all the time. I’ve never seen anything like it.