Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

luckylove

Sep 5, 2012
Rinna looked ridiculous during her tirade…drunk and off the rails. Not much bothers her about her behavior, but she should be embarrassed by her tirade…maybe a new low for her.
I am wondering if we have ever seen Rinna drunk before? She isn't one to want to consume all those calories that alcohol contains.... wonder how much overexercising she needed to do to "get rid" of the excess consumption.

a_b_c

Dec 28, 2020
I don't know how the other ladies sat there during Rinna (and others honestly) going off the deep end. I couldn't tolerate it watching them from my own couch let alone in person.
It really is interesting to see how they react to certain situations and not others. For example a few weeks ago, Kyle and the rest went off the deep end because Sutton called Diana soulless yet they’ve all sat back and watched Erika spew like a demon or Rinna in this situation and barely bat an eye.

millivanilli

Jan 29, 2016
Intention is everything to me, and I don’t think Sutton has bad intentions… she has poor delivery.

Rinna was drunk and slurring… had that alcohol confidence. Sutton embarrassed her last year and her ego clearly hasn’t gotten over it.
I’m a southern girl and didn’t notice Rinna mocking Sutton’s drawl… I wouldn’t like that.
she did. I am not a native speaker and I noticed it. They even put it in the subtitles as I just saw.

Actually this was the moment I was like " ok I am out of here, I do not watch a person mocking the accent of another one, that is plain bullying and racist to a certain point".

That said, the person who enjoyed that encounter A LOT was erika (just in case you, erika, are reading this, I even won't give you a capital letter, mrs wannabe Dominatrix). Really pitiable that pack. They are disgusting. ALL OF THEM!

Team Sutton btw albeit her delivery could need a little bit of improvment.
1659713788363.png

Last edited:

a_b_c

Dec 28, 2020
she did. I am not a native speaker and I noticed it. They even put it in the subtitles as I just saw.

Actually this was the moment I was like " ok I am out of here, I do not watch a person mocking the accent of another one, that is plain bullying and racist to a certain point".

That said, the person who enjoyed that encounter A LOT was erika (just in case you, erika, are reading this, I even won't give you a capital letter, mrs wannabe Dominatrix). Really pitiable that pack. They are disgusting. ALL OF THEM!

Team Sutton btw albeit her delivery could need a little bit of improvment.
View attachment 5583086
Dang girl, you brought the receipts, I like it!

zooba

Waffling
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
Thinking about it- Sutton is carrying the season. Beginning was about home invasion, strong Dorit, drunk erika, ( i don't consider eating disorders entertainment) Crystal finding her voice, sycophant Kyle, lizard lips Diana, etc. It's morphed into a character assessment of Sutton who is still quite frankly more entertaining then the bunch shoved into a ball pit with a skittle crazed toddler.

Off the show, Sutton seems to be able to coherently pull words together. Her edit is not flattering to put it kindly. I watched the after show last night. I seriously couldn't get myself to finish the last episode.

Can't wait for their faux sexy "Hi Andy" responses at the reunion. FIRE SOMEONE, ANDY!!

TC1

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
I am wondering if we have ever seen Rinna drunk before? She isn't one to want to consume all those calories that alcohol contains.... wonder how much overexercising she needed to do to "get rid" of the excess consumption.
I don't think Rinna usually indulges like that..but since it was HER alcohol line she had to consume more of the samples than she usually would.
Her saying "get the f*ck out of my house if you're going to talk to me like that" :rolleyes: meanwhile she was the one doing all of the "attacking"
I can't stand her.

Dec 15, 2008
Intention is everything to me, and I don’t think Sutton has bad intentions… she has poor delivery.

Rinna was drunk and slurring… had that alcohol confidence. Sutton embarrassed her last year and her ego clearly hasn’t gotten over it.
I’m a southern girl and didn’t notice Rinna mocking Sutton’s drawl… I wouldn’t like that.

I'm a southern girl, too, and I noticed it right away. It's often intended to imply a lack of education and worldliness. Years ago, at my DGD's dance recital, I arrived early and saved seats for my son and DGS. I sat in my seat, placed my Kelly in one and a program in the other. There was no indication the seats were reserved. After a few minutes a woman walked up to me said she had reserved the whole row for her family. I replied there was no indication of them having been reserved and refused to move. She paced back and forth yelling at me the entire time. She even grabbed my purse and threw it up the walkway. I didn't budge. I informed her that taking my purse would be considered a felony in my state, and then she starting mocking my accent......adding that she was from New York, and would drag my *ss out of the seat. Fortunately, the person behind me retrieved my purse, and things calmed down.

Not only do words count, but the way you express them counts, too. For some, mocking an accent is sport, and intended to be hurtful. That's Rinna in a nutshell.

andral5

Aug 29, 2015
I'm a southern girl, too, and I noticed it right away. It's often intended to imply a lack of education and worldliness. Years ago, at my DGD's dance recital, I arrived early and saved seats for my son and DGS. I sat in my seat, placed my Kelly in one and a program in the other. There was no indication the seats were reserved. After a few minutes a woman walked up to me said she had reserved the whole row for her family. I replied there was no indication of them having been reserved and refused to move. She paced back and forth yelling at me the entire time. She even grabbed my purse and threw it up the walkway. I didn't budge. I informed her that taking my purse would be considered a felony in my state, and then she starting mocking my accent......adding that she was from New York, and would drag my *ss out of the seat. Fortunately, the person behind me retrieved my purse, and things calmed down.

Not only do words count, but the way you express them counts, too. For some, mocking an accent is sport, and intended to be hurtful. That's Rinna in a nutshell.
Oh my, so sorry that happened to you!!! Some people have nothing holy. That shows how empty on the inside they are, how low they can go for even petty things. :sad:

Reactions: purseinsanity
Sep 2, 2007
It really is interesting to see how they react to certain situations and not others. For example a few weeks ago, Kyle and the rest went off the deep end because Sutton called Diana soulless yet they’ve all sat back and watched Erika spew like a demon or Rinna in this situation and barely bat an eye.
This is a very interesting observation that got me thinking about why this situation exists. I don’t think any of the other ladies respect Sutton and don’t consider her a real friend. Whether she is aware of it or not, Sutton sets herself aside from the others. She elevates herself by saying things like I am a good person, I am not an actress, I do need anybody else’s money, I can get my own plane. If I were the other ladies on the cast, my eyes would be rolling in the back of my head. If the camera is catching this, you know the cast members are hearing this ad naseum. Even Garcelle is tired of hearing it. Sutton is being scolded by EVERYONE. I like how Sheree is trying to help Sutton.

Last edited:

rockhollow

Reality TV junkie and Handbag Lover
O.G.
Jun 12, 2008
Rinna being drunk was just embarrassing. Who would talk to a guest at their house that way. Especially after she just had lunch with Sutton and said that everything was good.
I also noticed the 'mocking impersonation' Rinna did of Sutton - really uncalled for.
Thank goodness for Garcelle, all the other ladies really seem to have it for Sutton this season.

bisousx

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I personally find Sutton to be cute and quirky when she’s staying in her lane. Having an articulate, clever spat with a bunch of she-wolves is clearly not her strength. Neither is being composed, calm and collected. If she’s on the spectrum, it would be awful if everybody around her was making fun of her and riling her up for entertainment value. It does appear that way, especially when you hear Kyle egging Sutton on in the bathroom to keep going when she clearly needs a breather. Even Garcelle appears to be taking advantage of Sutton’s instability and volatility. If Garcelle was truly a friend, she wouldn’t be poking at Sutton’s triggers in front of frenemies.

TC1

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
Rinna was on WWHL. First of all, I don't understand why she's always yelling..her speaking voice is yelling (I'm assuming it was to get attention, then became habit) She was pretty much holding onto the fact that she and Erika aren't doing anything wrong towards Sutton. Andy told her the things she posts on social are "next level" messy and she's the one who has sole control over that.

earthygirl

Apr 20, 2018
Rinna was on WWHL. First of all, I don't understand why she's always yelling..her speaking voice is yelling (I'm assuming it was to get attention, then became habit) She was pretty much holding onto the fact that she and Erika aren't doing anything wrong towards Sutton. Andy told her the things she posts on social are "next level" messy and she's the one who has sole control over that.
I love when Andy calls these women out! They often have no insight!

Reactions: lulilu and a_b_c