Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Rinna was the one that "brought" Sutton to the show. She's RICH, RICH honey! now she's "bringing" Diana Jenkins. I don't really have a feel for Diana yet..but both she and Sutton got their money through marriage. I don't know why the facade of being "friends" and adding them to the show. They are new cast members, that's it.

Reactions: kemilia and baghagg
Rinna was the one that "brought" Sutton to the show. She's RICH, RICH honey! now she's "bringing" Diana Jenkins. I don't really have a feel for Diana yet..but both she and Sutton got their money through marriage. I don't know why the facade of being "friends" and adding them to the show. They are new cast members, that's it.
I wouldn’t really say that Sutton “got her money through marriage.“ They were high school sweethearts who got married after college and built their businesses together as a married couple.

I wouldn’t really say that Sutton “got her money through marriage.“ They were high school sweethearts who got married after college and built their businesses together as a married couple.
Christian is the head of credit research at an investment company. But, I get what you're saying..they were married and shared their wealth and had children. However when Rinna introduced Sutton she said "Sutton's ex is into hedge funds, money stuff. When they divorced she had no idea she would be set for life"

Kyle is working this season.. bringing up the conversation with Sutton a few times, playing Dorit's traumatic voicemail..tacky.
Crystal trying to change the conversation back to last years "incident" :rolleyes:
Preview shows Crystal is going to say something about Sutton from last year that is "damaging"
I don't like that we are going to watch Dorit go to therapy and try to relive the trauma of her break in. It just seems more fabricated to me with this all being filmed.
Kyle said she couldn't imagine seeing intruders like Dorit did "at the foot of her bed" when Dorit was talking to PK said said they were yelling at her in the living room. I dunno....I don't like this as a story line.

Agreed, I don’t like the break-in storyline either, it’s traumatic and unpleasant to watch.

I was thrown off by Crystal suddenly being triggered and needing a safe space. Kyle’s multimillion dollar home in Palm Desert is not a safe space? Poor baby, maybe RHOBH is not for her.

Diana’s a snob, it’s kind of gross and Erika is miserable and mean!

Agree! I don't think Diana will last more then one season. Is her story line fighting with Sutton?

Agreed, I don’t like the break-in storyline either, it’s traumatic and unpleasant to watch.

I was thrown off by Crystal suddenly being triggered and needing a safe space. Kyle’s multimillion dollar home in Palm Desert is not a safe space? Poor baby, maybe RHOBH is not for her.

Diana’s a snob, it’s kind of gross and Erika is miserable and mean!
Erica shouldn't even be in the show. She's so arrogant and full of herself but wants the others to buy her nice stuff. She forgot she's a fraud (to be delicate)?

I do believe they were targeted. PK would have never let her come home early like that with the kids. Her burglary was part of a whole spate of burglaries- there was a famous retired R&B producer and his wife who were startled and asleep and the husband was shot and killed. He was like 84, they had an extensive art collection - and money. Sad. No one apprehended on that break in either. also had a camera, some film I think.

On another note, I'm not a doctor but I would bet Sutton has some qualities and characteristics on the autism scale, and I totally understand it, and I'm here for it, and her. The face roller, and her tapping her hands on her face or surfaces when she is trying hard to focus on something that she's not interest in trying to relate or engage are things people to to calm and focus. I just don't think she can give empathy or emote it. When she tries to emote the Southern mannerisms she's been taught to try to be polite and gracious it always backfires.

I listened to a doctor on NPR one evening who didn't realize she was autistic until she was many years into her practice and finally diagnosed. Lots of turnover among her staff primarily because of the way she interacted with them and she admitted she totally missed a lot of social cues in how she related to people, and she is trying compensate to better relate to people in a way that didn't come naturally to her. I cried on the car ride home when she told a story about being alienated and given the silent treatment when she was a young girl at camp because of the way she spoke to and responded to questions and conversation. Like I said, here for it and her, but I hope Sutton can get some professional help to pick up better social cues.

Finally, watching Eryka Jayne on WWHL. Love the Versace and her look. She did once again respond to a question about her situation (compared to Jen Shah) was, "I don't know, you tell me".
Interesting observation. I have a severely Autistic, nonverbal brother in law. As a result, my husband went to medical school and eventually became a practicing psychiatrist as an adult. Recently, the definition of autism has expanded a lot especially in the academic arena to open up public assistance to kids on the spectrum. However, I caution people re: autism based on a TV show that highlights abnormal, ridiculous behavior. If Sutton is autistic and Bravo continues to employ her to “entertain” us with her awkwardness, WOW, shame on them. But if Sutton is just an oddball who has zero insight, then maybe she should watch the show and grow the eff up.

• Insightful
Reactions: bisousx