Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

I love all the commentary ladies! I have not seen the episodes yet, but based on the commentary, it sounds like Erika is telling some shocking truths. Hold on Erika, are you lying now or were you lying then? She is complaining that she had all these friends when she was rich and all was good, but now that she is broke and suspected of being a thief, her “friends” are running away like cockroaches. Sounds like she is describing herself, frankly.

She sounds really really bad. From where I sit, Erika abandons an old man in mental decline. For decades, he spent and even stole millions to make his wife famous. She gets a heads up that he is being sued and is broke. He admits he is broke during a deposition and she flees in the middle of the night and serves him with divorce papers. Now she is on TV throwing his character under the bus by calling him emotionally abusive and a cheater. That woman has no soul. Her playing victim act does not lessen the fact that she lived large and unapologetically on other people’s money.

I haven’t liked Kyle since she showed her true self in season 1. Just like Melissa Gorga, I have not forgotten who she was when she started. Both have tried to rewrite their beginnings and transform into fake, TV-friendly, sideline personalities.

HOWEVER, against my better judgment I’m starting to tolerate Kyle. She hasn’t irritated me this season at all. I actually appreciate that she has real wealth and a seemingly happy family. She comes off stable and accepting. Maybe she has changed.

Also, after much reflection, I’m outing myself as a Dorit fan. I just adore her messiness and label-whoring and extra ways.:love:

Erika is trying to pull off the con of the century but her acting is horrible.:rolleyes:
All these new stories she’s telling aren’t making sense at all.

and they keep showing that same scene of them all at the dinner table as proof of Tom being dismissive. But if you watch closely, you will notice Erica wasn’t really adding to the conversation at the time. She also really did cut him off. And she was saying some thing like no ****. So he says excuse me Erica! Erica was actually the one being rude at that moment with her filthy mouth because at her core that’s who she is. Sure he married her, but everyone knew their relationship was transactional - which is fine. But what does she have that he didn’t give her? So there’s not a lot to respect when someone is so dependent on generosity in order to flex and floss. At least respect your ATM machine enough not to cut him off at dinner in front of other people.

Last edited:
Erika can’t do anything right at this point.
She can‘t even bother picking up after her beloved dog and complain about his pooping????
Yes, She does not love anyone, not even her loyal dog.
And not for nothing why couldn’t she move into the playhouse to regroup, evaluate and plan the next chapter of her life????
She wants to go out as a bad, overdramatic actress while boring the audience and spending every last dime they managed to steal from the victims, that is why…
Crystal was the winner this episode by keeping silent for the most part and actually helping Kyle with the hostess duty.
Kyle’s house is very welcoming. And while it might be dated to her, I love that it is both luxurious and homey. It feels real.

Erika can’t do anything right at this point.
She can‘t even bother picking up after her beloved dog and complain about his pooping????
Yes, She does not love anyone, not even her loyal dog.
And not for nothing why couldn’t she move into the playhouse to regroup, evaluate and plan the next chapter of her life????
She wants to go out as a bad, overdramatic actress while boring the audience and spending every last dime they managed to steal from the victims, that is why…
Crystal was the winner this episode by keeping silent for the most part and actually helping Kyle with the hostess duty.
Kyle’s house is very welcoming. And while it might be dated to her, I love that it is both luxurious and homey. It feels real.
It really does. I always enjoy the scenes at her home.

I think Kyle's La Quinta home is beautiful. It doesn't look dated to me, it looks warm and cozy.
Erika is digging herself in deeper every time she opens her mouth. You don't desert your husband if his health is declining. She makes it sound like he resisted going to the doctor when she "begged" him to, and he was dismissive of her, so she up and left. Seriously?
Now you can have grounds to leave if your husband is having an affair. But I think she knew about the affair long before this. He probably didn't hide it and she didn't care as long as she had his money. We could all see from the start that theirs was a cold, distant relationship. She never showed him any affection and she used his money to bankroll her so-called career. He handed over the money and sought companionship and love elsewhere.

It is clear Tom was charming in public but rude, controlling and cold. This guy ripped off widows and orphans under the nose of the learned legal and financial fraternities - a working class come-up trophy wife would have no chance keeping this guy in line. Dementia patients can behave atrociously also, so I wonder if his behaviour was potentially linked to his mental deterioration.
I dont have any problem with Erica putting her best foot forward in the marriage and then complaining loud and long after. That’s normal lol.

Rinna looks like a cheap rip-off Dorit in her label tracksuits. I had a rare flash of sympathy for Rinna last week but back to normal programming today. Can’t stand her fashion.

Speaking of fashion, Crystal has gone from corporate style wear to looking like a drab. Did she dress herself this week? Best she keeps her mouth shut but we already know her personality is as lively and as pretty as the pea soup colour of her jacket. Ugh.

Sutton is doing her best to be personable, supportive and to make meaningful connections - we have seen the clips so we understand that she shall be totally punished later. She must ‘get’ this at an instinctive level as she is flinching like a brave little shrinking kitten right from the start.

Speaking of Sutton, she discloses her horrible story and Erika is like a cold fish.
SHE DOES NOT CARE.
I can see where Sutton got her nervous disposition.
As far as Erika and Tom, they had nothing in common. He got bored and occupied his time with other women….
Was she faithful herself? Nah…
Erika has spent so many years only caring about herself so I doubt she knows how.:-s

I thank you for this almost hidden gem of the morning :lol:
Oops I’m glad you like it. I was feeling a bit mean and guilty about posting that. But the jacket really was :sick: in fact the whole ensemble down to the bootees was:shocked:
The more I watch the RH the more I become petty and nasty like the RH.
At least Kathy has regained full circulation and is interacting relatively normally for longer periods now.
The satisfied expression on her face when Dorit was tending to her was :giggle: