Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS ~ RHoBH

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, but how many woman write a book about it so soon after the death of their abuser?

She says she didn't leave Russell because she wouldn't know how to support herself and Kennedy. Well how about not buying Hermes, louis vuitton and chanel and instead use that money to get you and your child "safe".

Please- she's so full of it. Book deal just shows she will say and do anything for money.

yes, but how many woman write a book about it so soon after the death of their abuser?

Well, how many of those women are TV personalities with huge media backing already? Most of these women are being led by managers and publicists and are being told how to proceed. She is not your average abused woman. She is now a public figure and most of them write books especially after something like this. I don't necessarily agree with it but it is not unusual in the least. Maybe I'm just used to this side of the business. :shrugs:

It's a known fact that most abuse goes unreported, so I am not surprised by that at all. Also, the show makes it seem like these women spend all this time together but most of the shooting is done separately and the seasons are all shot in a short period of time. The fact that we haven't seen any evidence, or that Camille hasn't, also isn't very surprising. Women who are abused get really good at covering it up, too.

I'm not saying I know the truth any better than anyone else, but those reasons don't sway my opinion -personally.

Agreed about the covering up. When you hit a friend on the back of the head three times, knock them unconscious and they go off in an ambulance and have follow up surgery surely there is evidence. This is what Taylor claimed in part 3. No police report? Where are these so called friends? Please tell us Taylor.

She says she didn't leave Russell because she wouldn't know how to support herself and Kennedy. Well how about not buying Hermes, louis vuitton and chanel and instead use that money to get you and your child "safe".

Please- she's so full of it. Book deal just shows she will say and do anything for money.

I agree. It makes me so mad when she keeps saying that she couldn't leave him because she needed to be able to support her daughter. What she REALLY meant is that she couldn't leave because she didn't want to give up a life in beverly hills. She could've sold one of her birkins and used that money to survive for a few months. She's a smart girl, she could've just found a job. There are a million things she could've done to get out of that relationship. If moving out meant she had to work a job at mcdonalds and live in a bachelor apartment then she should've done it. Her whole excuse for not leaving him is BS. She'd rather stay in an abusive relationship/put her daughter in danger than be 'poor.' That is just sad.

I'm still trying to figure out why she needs an assistant. She's not a businesswoman like Lisa.

That's another example of her wasteful spending. At this point she should really not be spending her money on things that she doesn't need. Isn't she in alot of financial trouble because of russell? where is she getting the money to employ an assistant? that should be the last thing on her mind right now. She's a single mother without a stable source of income, she should be saving every penny she gets. All this money might seem like alot now but when you take into consideration how long the money has to last and the fact that she doesn't have stable employment, it's really not that much

Didn't she and Russell only rent their home? Real estate is so expensive in BH. I honestly can't see her book doing well, I have yet to meet anyone who is a fan. Bravo only pays so much. She doesn't have a product like Bethenny w/Skinny Girl. I can't see any of this ending well for her. She will be responsible for Russell's debts. And lawsuits. I think it will get ugly for her.

Didn't she and Russell only rent their home? Real estate is so expensive in BH. I honestly can't see her book doing well, I have yet to meet anyone who is a fan. Bravo only pays so much. She doesn't have a product like Bethenny w/Skinny Girl. I can't see any of this ending well for her. She will be responsible for Russell's debts. And lawsuits. I think it will get ugly for her.
'

i think i remember they rented their house for something like 8-9K a month ... which sounds crazy to me.

That's another example of her wasteful spending. At this point she should really not be spending her money on things that she doesn't need. Isn't she in alot of financial trouble because of russell? where is she getting the money to employ an assistant? that should be the last thing on her mind right now. She's a single mother without a stable source of income, she should be saving every penny she gets. All this money might seem like alot now but when you take into consideration how long the money has to last and the fact that she doesn't have stable employment, it's really not that much
For some reason Taylor feels she's entitled to the beverly hills lifestyle, at any cost. She needs to get a grip on reality.

Well, how many of those women are TV personalities with huge media backing already? Most of these women are being led by managers and publicists and are being told how to proceed. She is not your average abused woman. She is now a public figure and most of them write books especially after something like this. I don't necessarily agree with it but it is not unusual in the least. Maybe I'm just used to this side of the business. :shrugs:

I'm not sure I agree that a reality star is a public figure. No one knew about her until two seasons ago and her time is expiring soon, despite her desperate efforts to stay relevant.

I also don't know ANYONE who gets a book out 1 month after a death of a spouse about that spouse. That just defies any logic. Best line of the reunion, "it's been a hot second"

I hate how Taylor is playing both sides of the coin- the grieving wife and the abuse victim. Now that he's gone, she has the audacity to say her daughter doesn't miss her own father. She is truly a sick individual and has no business writing a book or trying to be a spokesperson for anything or anyone.

None of Taylor's stories make any sense- my jaw was broken and I popped it back into place. huh? A broken jaw takes months to heal, yet pictures of her out and about days after this alleged abuse w/Russell show up on the internet without any bruises to her face.

Like Judge Judy says, if it doesn't make sense, it's not true!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.