Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS ~ RHoBH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fakes are a big business... and yes, many include serial numbers and cards.

I once heard a story about a man hired by Rolex to help track down and destroy counterfeit rolexes... and he showed up for the meeting wearing a fake rolex! And he had no idea. It sounds like a made up story but I heard it years ago on a news story about how prevalent counterfeit merchandise is.

Even their tips on "How To Spot A Fake" weren't surefire because many of the fakes they were showing did have ALL the proper markings and such.

And I also know how common it is for husbands of friends to be looking for good fakes to give to their wives. Not even to be mean... just that most men don't see what the big deal is as long as the item looks good... and they'd rather not fork over a mortgage payment for a handbag.

Plus, I work in a dept store and know that so many of the pricier bags are pure crap! We damage out so much stock with shoddy work. Some of the fakes I see for sale in little corner shops are actually nicer.

Hi guys - Mulberry fan from the UK here (notice that the majority of you RHOBH fans seem to be from the US -understandably!) - I'm not sure what Season we are on over here, but I am totally addicted (as is my hubby!!) and can't get enough of it!!!.....we seem to be at the point where Pandora has had her totally over the top wedding to Jason, and we've just been told about Russell's suicide....would love to hear:biggrin: any other interesting info you have about the show, or just hook up with another addict!!!!......

What in the what? The article said that Taylor is 38. Wasn't she turning 39 in the first season finale back in 2010? This is why the Daily Mail is the Daily Fail. In the first paragraph, they say she's 38 and then later say she's 41. Fact-checking and proofreading are no longer important, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.