Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS ~ RHoBH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Yea that was nervy. I think I would of at least side whispered to to the repo bag man they were fake when he hauled them away.

Or maybe she did and they thought she was lying to keep them ?

Is Bravo going to ever get wealthy housewives that are : wealthy and married ? Isn't that the point ?!? They keep hiring broke women or those that are not married.

No, I guess I'm more reacting to all the fronting that Taylor and Russell were doing. What's the need of an engagement ring that's a quarter of a million dollars when they were apparently renting the house they lived in?

Screwed priorities.

LADC_chick said:
No, I guess I'm more reacting to all the fronting that Taylor and Russell were doing. What's the need of an engagement ring that's a quarter of a million dollars when they were apparently renting the house they lived in?

Screwed priorities.

I think the two of them were nothing but a pair of grifters. Apparently Russell had a conscience and committed suicide. I keep thinking about those 2 over the top birthday parties we saw, I feel so bad for Kennedy. I wish she were with anyone but Taylor.

Very expensive handbags have a serial number & a certificate of authenticity. It's hard to believe she didn't know it was a fake.

You can fake those. If you take a woman who's not used to wealth and can easily be swayed, it's pretty easy to believe Taylor could be that gullible.

Very expensive handbags have a serial number & a certificate of authenticity. It's hard to believe she didn't know it was a fake.

I think that it is possible that she didn't know. Even fakes now have "serial numbers" & a "certificate of authenticity". I don't think that she would be sooo dumb to think that she could get away with passing off a fake as real in order to pay down debt. It's not like she was giving it to a friend, she had to know that they would try and sell it in order to recover what she owed...we at least I hope she is not theta dumb :shrugs:

Screwed priorities.
:yes:
I completely agree with you.
Living here in the South, when we drive thru very rural and sometimes run down areas you can see a trailer ( and not a nice one) and a very nice new model $$ car parked in front. I am always like...WTF????

Status
Not open for further replies.