Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS ~ RHoBH Season 2!!! Sept 5

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well I don't know if we're making a new thread for the new season, but it premieres on Sept 5.

And it looks like Adrienne gets a puppy. OK didn't she get rid of the German Shepherd puppy dog? They gave him away to a friend.

2. I can't wait!! :yahoo:

3. Mee too. Is it just me, or does it look like Leann Rhymes is trying to get as skinny as Eddie's First wife. You know Brandy is going to talk about him on the show.

4. you've got to do some googling' - there are soooo many pics of instances showing Leann doing things just like Brandy.

5. ^^^Girl, I have seen them, and Yep, I definitely think she is trying to transform into Brandy.

I wonder if she(Leann) has had a breakdown, cause there is just something NOT right about her.

6. YAY! :yahoo:

7. can't wait! =)

8. can't wait and so look forward to the discussion we'll have about them!

9. OMG I can't wait. I miss Kyle and Liza.

10. Can't wait until the show returns!

11. *~*I can't wait for this show to come back!!!*~*

12. i remember before LeAnn had her boob-job Brandi said something to the effect: "you'll end up getting a boob-job, Eddie's a breast man." i think she said this in response to something tacky LeAnn stated about Brandi's boobs.

13. ^^^Oh and she's DEFINITELY had them done. she is transforming herself to get and KEEP this man, but I give them 5 years tops. I see her trying to have a baby soon, but babies do not keep a man....