Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

But yet porsha’s job is secure after she falsely accused kandi of wanting to rape her? And the kept phaekdra for so long.. if Kenya’s job is in the line for lack of story the. So should Cynthia cause her stories are so blah...

I’m just catching up the last few episodes and WHY does Kandi continue to condone and allow mama Joyce to disrespect her husband and child’s father. It’s time to cut back on her allowance until she learns to respect people. She ain’t no damn lemonade her self. What has she done ????! She has lived off Kandi
2nd what does Cynthia have going on that’s popping that a man wants come up on ? Peter ain’t popping !!!! These girls. Really. Lort.

Porsha knew she was very messy bringing up Kim’s cancer on that Call... *side eye* I see you porsha

Aaaand from the preview, porsha is a fool to go up to Marlo...Marlo is NOT the one... nope

Last edited:
Reactions: MKB0925
I didn't think the place was so bad, it wasn't the Four Seasons - it was a quaint boutique hotel. those women are so rude and full of themselves that they think everywhere they go they should be treated like royalty. this is why I can hardly stand any of these "ladies."

Reactions: GoGlam
I can't believe I am going to say this but I actually felt a little bad for Porsha. Marlo goes too low below the belt to me.
Is it me or is the editing really poor this season? The arguments aren't making any sense. They all seemed drunk.

That’s why they should never ever try her. She play hood street every time. I thought she was to harsh as well but that’s Marlo. No chasers just SHOTS FIRED at all times !!!!!
If the young ladies of the world have sugar daddies and they not living like Marlo they need to re-evaluate their situations. Whoever “he” or “they “ is is treating her right ma’am. She got gifted her house !!!!’ Now that’s a come up. Forget the bags. The house !!!!

Reactions: GoGlam
That’s why they should never ever try her. She play hood street every time. I thought she was to harsh as well but that’s Marlo. No chasers just SHOTS FIRED at all times !!!!!
If the young ladies of the world have sugar daddies and they not living like Marlo they need to re-evaluate their situations. Whoever “he” or “they “ is is treating her right ma’am. She got gifted her house !!!!’ Now that’s a come up. Forget the bags. The house !!!!

That’s what I’m sayin! And not only her house apparently a house for her MOTHER... I can’t even..

Marlo simply doesn’t play.. just as you said she only fires shots.. she didn’t even flinch with Porsha... she grabbed that fan out her hand like nothing. I think that’s REALLY why Nene gets nervous when Marlo gets riled up cause she knows Marlo don’t give two hoots...

Porsha was a damn idiot to think she could have stepped to her...

Reactions: addisonshopper