Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

I think I will skip tonight’s show and wait to see what you guys have to say about it tomorrow- then I might watch on demand. I just don’t feel like watching them go on another trip from hell together!![emoji30]

Why is Kim acting defensive about her daughter? She did post something on social media about Brielle doing a favor for John Legend tickets. I don't follow Kim on anything but it was on Yahoo entertainment news.
She started in on Kenya and is now oh so upset over a comment about her daughter after molding her into a mini Kim.

Reactions: Prufrock613
Why is Kim acting defensive about her daughter? She did post something on social media about Brielle doing a favor for John Legend tickets. I don't follow Kim on anything but it was on Yahoo entertainment news.
She started in on Kenya and is now oh so upset over a comment about her daughter after molding her into a mini Kim.

ITA. Normally I would say kids are off limits, but what Mom would post on Twitter about her daughter giving a BJ for John Legend tickets??
I don’t see how Kim can get so upset and claiming it was just a joke between friends, when it was posted for all the public to see.

Now dang is Nene is ripping into Porscha! I love her she paints herself as this big victim. Wake up Porscha! You helped to slander an innocent person! You were just the dumb one that got played and served as Fakedra’s puppet.

Reactions: Prufrock613
ITA. Normally I would say kids are off limits, but what Mom would post on Twitter about her daughter giving a BJ for John Legend tickets??
I don’t see how Kim can get so upset and claiming it was just a joke between friends, when it was posted for all the public to see.

Now dang is Nene is ripping into Porscha! I love her she paints herself as this big victim. Wake up Porscha! You helped to slander an innocent person! You were just the dumb one that got played and served as Fakedra’s puppet.

I could have done without the Nene/Porsha screaming match. Nene did say Freak and Fraud should leave the show as they were "declassing" it. We know she meant Frick and Frack and honestly, I think she was right. Porsha should have been booted along with Phaedra.
The only thing I thought was funny was when Porsha said your sick son and your ho daughter to Kim, She was trying to repeat how Kenya described them but it sounded like she was insulting her!
So tired of Kim Z walking into an even and calling everyone a B. She's so aggressive and gross.

Kim is showing herself to be a real lowlife. The fake aggression and resulting fake tears fool nobody. She is trying for a peach. And her almost-21 year-old daughter, who she wants to be off-limits, is active on twitter, trashing all the HWs so she is open to criticism and discussion.

Guess the Biermann’s are desperate for a HW paycheck. It’s so transparent that they are pimping themselves out for more air time and cash, it’s gross.

Kenya : Marlo would show up to the opening of an envelope

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] LOL

Dead! At Marlo fixing nene’s Hair while she’s going at porsha omg

Kim very well looked for what Kenya said to her .. and she just lied about what Kenya said and sheree very well knew she lied and the. Spread the lie Kim said [emoji849] sheree is sooo messy. She’s like that one aunt in every family that likes drama and causes it

Last edited:
Nene's bun becoming undone from all of the theatrics gave me a good laugh. I wonder if she even felt Marlo fixing it. LOL
Also, she seems like a jealous person. She's now jealous of Cynthia and Kenya's friendship like she was of Marlo and Kenya.

I was DYING at Marlo fixing nene’s Hair omg!!!

Yeh I don’t know what the hang up these girls have with Kenya honestly