Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

Why did they even bother getting back together?? #hotmess
They are not “still kicking it” like they want people to believe they are!
someone posted a theory/tea about why they got back together:
Heres how Kandi came out on top in the Carlos King/Phaedra Parks plot to put on national televison that Kandi an todd tried to "drug and rape" Porsha for a threesome on real housewives of atlanta

Once that aired Kandi and her attorneys went to BRAVO head Frances Bernwick and let them know they were suing BRAVO and NBCUniversal for defamation. BRAVO in return said they would fire Carlos and Phaedra for putting that out on tv and would give Kandi more money to return next season plus give her a spin-off show and pay her for that with her re-connecting with her group Xscape.

That's how this all came about. Carlos needing a job latched on and got to do BET's "The Mane Event" and continued his mess there. Now I hear BET/Viacom are catchingmajor heat for hiring him and giving him an EP when he was allegedly fired by BRAVO for starting those "date rape" accusations against Kandi and Todd on RHOA.

Cynthia's storyline is boring now. She just needs to ramp up the dating a bit. I'm glad her divorce rid us of Peter the jerk.
Porsha's storyline seems to be family and boring. She needs to ramp up the dating too.
Sheree's storyline will undoubtedly include more Chateau Sheree nonsense. She is dating a felon...really??!!?? Is this the new Phaedra/Apollo?
Kandi's storyline is Xscape and the new OLG restaurant. The lines at the OLG restaurant in the first episode were so planned. They advertised that they would be filming at the restaurant that day, so people came from miles around to try to get on RHOA. Doubt if there is a line any other day or any of the OLG even at the restaurant.
Nene's storyline will be fighting with Porsha, Kim and maybe Sheree and a reunion with Marlo. No shocking material here. But I am glad she's back.
Kenya's storyline is pathetic as usual. Another year, another man. I believe she really did get married but for what? She did not invite her dad to the wedding for fear that he would run her new husband off? What??? And now she's crying saying he does not want to be on TV...yes because he obviously has something to hide. He knew he was marrying someone from a popular reality show so why marry her if he had a problem with cameras? This guy sounds like a bigger tool than Walter, Peter, Apollo, and Matt combined!
Finally, I don't care what she did, I miss Phaedra and especially Ayden. This show is in desperate need of another "southern bell', even if it is a damn lie. I lived for her parties, parenting and shade. The only thing good that came from Phaedra's departure was that we got rid of Apollo and his narcissistic antics. The feds really need to tighten up on allowing these guys' conversations to be recorded on tv. You are in jail...go away and serve your sentence!

someone posted a theory/tea about why they got back together:
Heres how Kandi came out on top in the Carlos King/Phaedra Parks plot to put on national televison that Kandi an todd tried to "drug and rape" Porsha for a threesome on real housewives of atlanta

Once that aired Kandi and her attorneys went to BRAVO head Frances Bernwick and let them know they were suing BRAVO and NBCUniversal for defamation. BRAVO in return said they would fire Carlos and Phaedra for putting that out on tv and would give Kandi more money to return next season plus give her a spin-off show and pay her for that with her re-connecting with her group Xscape.

That's how this all came about. Carlos needing a job latched on and got to do BET's "The Mane Event" and continued his mess there. Now I hear BET/Viacom are catchingmajor heat for hiring him and giving him an EP when he was allegedly fired by BRAVO for starting those "date rape" accusations against Kandi and Todd on RHOA.

Kandi has always been messy!!! I don’t know why they would want to deal with her in a group again!

Kandi has always been messy!!! I don’t know why they would want to deal with her in a group again!

Kandi is super emotional, BUT she stay serious about her coins! So if Bravo was in on the whole rape-gate, I don't blame her one bit for getting them for what she can, money wise. Short of suing, she's coming out on top.

I think they want to deal with her, particularly the sisters, because from what I've been reading - they need the money. Tiny and Kandi will be OK money wise, getting kicked out or leaving the group, proved to be a good decision for them.

well if this is the pace of the season, it's going to be a long one!
The whole hour seemed so disjointed and not very interesting.
I'm really not looking forward to Sheree rehashing her bad marriage from 10 years ago. I'm sorry if she had a bad go, but we don't need to see or hear about it.
How foolish was that whole scene of Sheree gathering her friends at Kandi's guest house to rehearse how she'll tell her children about her abusive marriage to their father. I had to fast forward through it, and hope we don't have to see it again when she tells her kids. Talk about grasping for a storyline.

Porsche cleaning out her fridge and becoming a vegan. Another contrived storyline. All she did was take things out of her freezer, put them on the counter and the waltz away.

At least the shower seemed more like a real thing, but not that related to the show, but I guess they need something to film some of the ladies together.
And though I have no love for Porsche, I can see why she wouldn't want to go to the wedding, but wish she would just say that she didn't want to go, not those silly excuses she used. With Kandi and Shamea being so good friends now, she would have just been a third wheel.
And she did attend another of Shamea weddings - this one in Kenya is not the first.

No sign of Nene. I read on another site that this episode was scenes filmed before Nene had agreed to come back to the series.
I didn't really miss her - ha!

Kandi is super emotional, BUT she stay serious about her coins! So if Bravo was in on the whole rape-gate, I don't blame her one bit for getting them for what she can, money wise. Short of suing, she's coming out on top.

I think they want to deal with her, particularly the sisters, because from what I've been reading - they need the money. Tiny and Kandi will be OK money wise, getting kicked out or leaving the group, proved to be a good decision for them.

yea she is super emotional and serious about her coins but that doesn't excuse her being Miss Messy! she likes to pretend she "flies above" but she is down in the mud with the best of them!

Cynthia's storyline is boring now. She just needs to ramp up the dating a bit. I'm glad her divorce rid us of Peter the jerk.
Porsha's storyline seems to be family and boring. She needs to ramp up the dating too.
Sheree's storyline will undoubtedly include more Chateau Sheree nonsense. She is dating a felon...really??!!?? Is this the new Phaedra/Apollo?
Kandi's storyline is Xscape and the new OLG restaurant. The lines at the OLG restaurant in the first episode were so planned. They advertised that they would be filming at the restaurant that day, so people came from miles around to try to get on RHOA. Doubt if there is a line any other day or any of the OLG even at the restaurant.
Nene's storyline will be fighting with Porsha, Kim and maybe Sheree and a reunion with Marlo. No shocking material here. But I am glad she's back.
Kenya's storyline is pathetic as usual. Another year, another man. I believe she really did get married but for what? She did not invite her dad to the wedding for fear that he would run her new husband off? What??? And now she's crying saying he does not want to be on TV...yes because he obviously has something to hide. He knew he was marrying someone from a popular reality show so why marry her if he had a problem with cameras? This guy sounds like a bigger tool than Walter, Peter, Apollo, and Matt combined!
Finally, I don't care what she did, I miss Phaedra and especially Ayden. This show is in desperate need of another "southern bell', even if it is a damn lie. I lived for her parties, parenting and shade. The only thing good that came from Phaedra's departure was that we got rid of Apollo and his narcissistic antics. The feds really need to tighten up on allowing these guys' conversations to be recorded on tv. You are in jail...go away and serve your sentence!
If Kenya knew that her new husband wasn't going to like all the cameras and drama she should have left the show for him. But she didn't..cause she needs the attention..and loves the drama.
This is her new storyline.

If Kenya knew that her new husband wasn't going to like all the cameras and drama she should have left the show for him. But she didn't..cause she needs the attention..and loves the drama.
This is her new storyline.

Wait, I thought she ended up quitting? I could have sworn I read that. She wound up quitting for that reason ...‍♀️

'I want to move forward!' RHOA Kenya Moore kisses husband Marc Daly as the two jet home from visiting fertility clinic in Barbados
  • Kenya Moore was spotted at the Seaston House Fertility center in Bridgetown, Barbados on Friday
  • The 46-year-old reality star is hoping to start a family with her new husband Marc Daly by undergoing IVF treatment
  • The RHOA star eloped with her businessman husband in June
  • Took to social media on Sunday to insist she was now looking to the future

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...aly-fertility-clinic-visit.html#ixzz4yzI39HCH

4682BE2F00000578-0-image-a-1_1511188650208.jpg

4682BD0D00000578-0-image-a-3_1511189908593.jpg

4682BF0600000578-0-image-a-2_1511189903908.jpg

4682C0AF00000578-0-image-a-5_1511189919213.jpg

So strange! Why travel to Barbados for IVF? Perhaps she thought it might afford them an ounce more privacy if that is what her husband prefers?? I am baffled too.

Then come to NYC where people don't care about celebs. But also, plenty of celebs do ivf in private in LA. Barbados just makes zero sense to me. Barbados just recently got ATM's (there banking systems were from the 1970's until a few years ago), so why in the world would she think they have top notch fertility doc is beyond me.

Reactions: cdtracing