Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

I never understood how Nene gathered any nerve to trash Kim about her wigs when she comes out of the house with chickens on her head. 😒

There was an old episode on, and Kim's original wigs were absolutely horrible( they were plastic and shiny), I think Nene was right to make fun of them.

She's had this hair for over a year- she needs to move on, the front always looks so weird and last year the back looks like a Chicken.

Kordell Stewart Denies He’s The Father Of Porsha Williams’ Baby: “I Am Not The Father Of That Child”

via Radar Online:
Could the Real Housewives of Atlanta be welcoming another, tiny cast member? New photos of Porsha Stewart‘s suspicious belly bump have ignited a firestorm of speculation that she is pregnant. The rumors have reached such a fever pitch, RadarOnline.com, that her ex-husband Kordell Stewart is speaking out to deny that he is the father of her child.
Porsha posted a bumpy shot on January 31, causing fans to weigh in with surprise.
Days later, Porsha’s ex Kordell was moved to set the record straight.
“I am not the father of that child,” he told Atlanta’s 92.9 The Game radio show.
The couple divorced last year, and had no children together. He has a son from a previous marriage but she’s never had kids. Until now?
Adding to the mystery, Porsha has not been seen on any public dates since splitting from her NFL star husband, although he has been spotted out with Braxton Family Values star Towanda Braxton.
But nearly a week after posting the bumpy selfie, Porsha’s still silent about whether she’s expecting a little peach.

http://realitywives.net/blogs/kordell-stewart-denies-father-of-porsha-williams-baby/

There was an old episode on, and Kim's original wigs were absolutely horrible( they were plastic and shiny), I think Nene was right to make fun of them.

She's had this hair for over a year- she needs to move on, the front always looks so weird and last year the back looks like a Chicken.

yes ma'am!!! they absolutely were. a blind man could see that was a wig!

as for NeNe - i could hook her up with some girls in college that do hair weaves to earn extra money that would put some of the best to shame!!!

And I still standby my original belief that when Kim 'surprised' everyone by showing her alleged real hair, it wasn't all her hair. It still looked wiggy. More like tracks or extensions.

Lawd, will someone PLEASE help Nene hairline/haircolor/wig!!!!!!

ANYONE!!!!

If she's such a 'rich bish' her wig/weave should be looking top notch!

OMG get outta my head :lol:

I've seen women with far less money that have better looking weaves/lacefronts. Just don't understand how these things happen.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was paying top dollars for that mess. Look at Tamar, we know she doesn't do anything low budget, and her hair is always a mess.

Please don't beat me, but does everyone have to wear a weave/wig now, can no woman rock her own hair any more? If not, why not? I don't mean natural. That is not something everyone wants or likes. But without weaves and extensions. I honestly want to know, what gives.

Please don't beat me, but does everyone have to wear a weave/wig now, can no woman rock her own hair any more? If not, why not? I don't mean natural. That is not something everyone wants or likes. But without weaves and extensions. I honestly want to know, what gives.

I wonder this too. It's seems so rare seeing a woman wearing her own hair these days.

I think people are still caught up in the Rapunzel look OR the super silky look (and sometimes it's both at the same time or one or the other*), and the only way they can achieve that if they don't have that hair naturally is to rock a weave or extension.

* Like, Nene likes the short hair look, but she wears the silky looking pieces all the time probably because her real hair doesn't shine that way nor is it the same texture of her hair.

If celebs used heat to their natural hair everyday , over time, it would cause damage. They have to be camera ready at all times.

Agreed. But, the tragedies that have been repeatedly spotted are far from camera ready. From a distance may be able to pull it off, but you know the camera shot that's posted worldwide, is like the shot heard around the world. It is always posted on 1000 zoom showing all imperfections.

They must find a better wig to go outside with and if not a good hat.

If celebs used heat to their natural hair everyday , over time, it would cause damage. They have to be camera ready at all times.

I saw a photo of Karly Red (no celebrity) from Love & Hip Hop ATL and her real hair is long and beautiful. She said she wears weaves to protect her hair from everyday styling.