Real Housewives of ATLANTA {RHoA}

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I read earlier, I didn't think the house was much more than a rental to showboat for the past season and for her tardy for the wedding show. Maybe she did hope to buy it but it never made sense to me. I don't expect Kim to admit anything though, everything is always someone else's fault.

michie said:
Oh, please! Bravo knew what the hell they were doing by constantly putting the camera on NeNe. Nobody would even know what her reaction was if she wasn't getting the face time.

Yep un sure everybody was eye rolling 👈😂👀👀👀. Nene just does it the best

addisonshopper said:
Yep un sure everybody was eye rolling ?dc48?de02?dc40?dc40?dc40. Nene just does it the best

Despite what ppl want to think, she is the star of that show, which is why her reaction to things that had nothing to even do with her was captured. They know what camera time for her does for them.

I'm from Alpharetta (my mom lives down the street from The Manor, where I believe one of them lives/lived) and I was surprised by the entire cast of that show. There is a lot of new and old money in the area. They could have picked some of the REAL housewives of Atlanta but then again I don't think they'd be interested in doing a reality show and they probably wouldn't have been as entertaining as a bunch of people desperately pretending to be wealthy.

I'm from Alpharetta (my mom lives down the street from The Manor, where I believe one of them lives/lived) and I was surprised by the entire cast of that show. There is a lot of new and old money in the area. They could have picked some of the REAL housewives of Atlanta but then again I don't think they'd be interested in doing a reality show and they probably wouldn't have been as entertaining as a bunch of people desperately pretending to be wealthy.

I live in Atlanta and you're right, they (old money) would NEVER! Trust. Also it's weird that they found some broke people to cast. Makes no sense bc theres a ton of new money who have for real money who would love to do this show. They are so desperate that they create their own reality shows for local viewers and channels. Weird but true.

Yes...IF you are wealthy and smart you wont do a reality show!! Its only the wannabe rich people that are so desperate for their 2 minutes of fame that they audition for this garbage. Only losers do this stuff, not respectable people!!

Yeah Kendra needs to chill. Regardless o what Kim is doing or not , she needs to remember she still has a business to run and I most certainly would not give her my business. I would be worried she would but my business out in the street.

Here is a picture of Kroy's home. I don't know about you guys, but this looks like a nice home, large enough for the family. If they would have moved here, we wouldn't even be hearing about drama with Kendra.

Kroy-Biermann-house-Hoschton-Georgia.jpg

Built in 2007, Kroy Biermann's home has five bedrooms, five bathrooms, 4,200 square feet, and includes a library/office, three-car garage, breakfast bar, and sitting room in the master suite.

Status
Not open for further replies.