Real Housewives casting in San Diego

emkim

O.G.
Dec 5, 2007
Bravo is casting for San Diego! :party:

“Asylum Entertainment is casting its next show in the San Diego area. We are seeking upscale, affluent women living fabulous and glamorous lives.

“We along with a Major Cable Network are looking for outgoing, exciting, strong, focused women who reside in and around the San Diego area that want to share their lives. We are looking for women who are lively and energetic, with defined opinions and views. Our featured women should have busy lives, be involved with the community, have a strong work ethic, and an active social calendar. Most importantly, they should be enjoying the good life.”

If you are interested in auditioning for the potential new “Real Housewives of San Diego” show, email your name, age, bio, current photos and phone number to [email protected].

I wonder how good it'll be in comparision to the other Housewives. :P

There are places in SD that are high end (for lack of a better word.) Probably La Jolla. But I though it was going to be Santa Barbara. I wish they would do Chicago. Love that city.

Chicago, Dallas, San Fran, Seattle, Philly ... just a couple of suggestions. but not another SoCal franchise. and let's make it housewives, not ex-wives or girlfriends. how about women with fabulous homes, bags, shoes, jewelry, and lifestyles ... not bankrupt and broken-down shrews.

Chicago, Dallas, San Fran, Seattle, Philly ... just a couple of suggestions. but not another SoCal franchise. and let's make it housewives, not ex-wives or girlfriends. how about women with fabulous homes, bags, shoes, jewelry, and lifestyles ... not bankrupt and broken-down shrews.

I agree -- no more broke women! I'd love to see Chicago or Dallas.

^^^^ broke in every sense of the word. Maybe they should do the best of HW Aholes. Here is my list.
What would be yours?
Taylor
Brandi
Teresa
Jill Zarin
Kelly Bensimone
Vicki
Kenya
Kim
Adrianne (Miami)

Last edited:
Bravo is casting for San Diego! :party:

“Asylum Entertainment is casting its next show in the San Diego area. We are seeking upscale, affluent women living fabulous and glamorous lives.

“We along with a Major Cable Network are looking for outgoing, exciting, strong, focused women who reside in and around the San Diego area that want to share their lives. We are looking for women who are lively and energetic, with defined opinions and views. Our featured women should have busy lives, be involved with the community, have a strong work ethic, and an active social calendar. Most importantly, they should be enjoying the good life.”

If you are interested in auditioning for the potential new “Real Housewives of San Diego” show, email your name, age, bio, current photos and phone number to [email protected].

I wonder how good it'll be in comparision to the other Housewives. :P

i am a little puzzled. strong work ethic means having a job..? right??
if she's working, how does she find time to file for reality TV?? and housewives don't really work per se right??

and i am sorry....the majority of the housewives don't have that kind of qualities....just bunch of wannabes.

I agree, I'd be interested in watching Seattle. I feel like Dallas has been done by other networks so Seattle seems fresher.

Haha! I think every housewives franchise needs to tale your advice

ETA: **take