Real H dreams/nightmares

Pepper

Raisinette
Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 12, 2006
This is not an actual occurrence, but rather a true dream a friend just had:

"It was so weird. I had a dream this morning (I rarely remember them) that I had purchased a white kelly on ebay. I was wearing it and noticed it was dingy, and that there was a big rust stain around the hardware. I was so dismayed at my bad purchase, then luckily, woke up."

I found this both hilarious and scary--! Does anyone else dream about H, literally?

Yes, I certainly have, Pepper.

I once had a wonderful dream in which I'd won a million dollars with the stipulation that it had to be spent totally at Hermes and only in one store in just one trip. That was one of the best nights ever, and I really hated to wake up. The strange thing is I can remember exactly what I bought with the million dollars!

But, the bad dream involved someone trying to rip the Birkin from my hand repeatedly, and later on I found it torn apart and looking like it had run over by a big, muddy bus. That one was one I was very happy to wake up from.

I'm am still trying to re-dream the first one though . . . I look at my Birkin every night before going to bed in the hopes that it will happen again!

I had one last night. i was looking everywhere in my closet for a black birkin. Every box I opened had the wrong thing in it. Evelyne box had the bolide stuffed inside, things like that. Couldnt find the birkin. Just kept opening boxes with weird stuff inside, even the clown bag, himalaya too. (neither of which I own)

(dont own a black birkin either, clearly this is an issue for my subconscious :P)

By the way, in my dream, the himalaya was just fabulous. Colors of green and browns. Barenia, chevre, the rest all cow. In my dream, it looked great on me, he hehehe...

scary.

I've had a couple of H dreams. One was fairly pedestrian---I had a red Birkin in my closet & thought, hmmm I didn't know I had that, now I don't need to be looking for one. But it seemed sooooo real that I was so sad when I realized it was only a dream.

The other was very strange & involved another tPFer. We both worked for the same company, but it had just gone through restructuring, so the other tPFer was now my boss. I had been out sick & in the hospital for quite some time & when I returned, she was soooooo mean to me! She had left a huge pile of work for me on a counter, because she had even taken away my office & desk in my absence. But, in that huge pile of work, she had also left a few H boxes containing pochettes for me as gifts. It was all very odd, because IRL this tPFer is just about as nice as can be (as indicated by the gifts!)!!!! At the end of the dream I was thinking, hey--I don't have to take this, I have a different job!!!

I've had a couple of H dreams. One was fairly pedestrian---I had a red Birkin in my closet & thought, hmmm I didn't know I had that, now I don't need to be looking for one. But it seemed sooooo real that I was so sad when I realized it was only a dream.

The other was very strange & involved another tPFer. We both worked for the same company, but it had just gone through restructuring, so the other tPFer was now my boss. I had been out sick & in the hospital for quite some time & when I returned, she was soooooo mean to me! She had left a huge pile of work for me on a counter, because she had even taken away my office & desk in my absence. But, in that huge pile of work, she had also left a few H boxes containing pochettes for me as gifts. It was all very odd, because IRL this tPFer is just about as nice as can be (as indicated by the gifts!)!!!! At the end of the dream I was thinking, hey--I don't have to take this, I have a different job!!!

But, I certainly hope that you took those gift pochettes with you anyway, lala.:biggrin:

The only H dream I can remember having was weird, in the way that it sort of came true. :s :biggrin:

I was staying with my friends in London at the time when I had a dream of going into Hermes and happening upon a bag that was within my budget. The store didn't resemble any of the real-life stores, but I remember the bag being a kelly and being so in love with everything about it that I took it.

In reality, later that week, I was looking around the Hermes in Harrods and spotted the Herbag. It was the perfect bag for me, and just like in the dream I snapped it up. :biggrin: :heart:

I was kinda freaked out for a while after. I don't believe in peminitions or anything like that, but it has always felt like more than coincidence that I bought a bag so similar to the one I had dreamed about, having not even heard of or seen an Herbag before I had the dream. :s

The only H dream I can remember having was weird, in the way that it sort of came true. :s :biggrin:

I was staying with my friends in London at the time when I had a dream of going into Hermes and happening upon a bag that was within my budget. The store didn't resemble any of the real-life stores, but I remember the bag being a kelly and being so in love with everything about it that I took it.

In reality, later that week, I was looking around the Hermes in Harrods and spotted the Herbag. It was the perfect bag for me, and just like in the dream I snapped it up. :biggrin: :heart:

I was kinda freaked out for a while after. I don't believe in peminitions or anything like that, but it has always felt like more than coincidence that I bought a bag so similar to the one I had dreamed about, having not even heard of or seen an Herbag before I had the dream. :s

That's just-incredible :smile:

That's so sweet. :tender:

They had one of my H dream bags in Harrods about two weeks ago but it's 3rd on my list so I couldn't get it until after the other two. Wasn't that silly?:girlsigh:

I once purchased a togo birkin on ebay and was eagerly waiting for it to arrive in the mail. The night before its arrival, I dreamt it arrived, and it was a birkin made of dirty fur, torn edges... I was so sad!

A dream come true is getting my 30 togo etoupe birkin =D

Yay, I'm not the only one. :lol:
I had a horrible nightmare that my Kelly got stolen. :shocked: Someone had broken in and taken it. I woke up and jumped out of bed to check on it. :P

I also had a dream about my Jige the other night. It's off at the spa right now. I think I just dreamed about it because I miss it. ;)

You folks are scaring me! I have to admit that I have had some pretty wacky dreams in my life, but not one about Hermes. However, I have a very suggestible subconscious, and now that I have read this thread, I will probably dream of something tonight. I bet it has to do with water spots on my newly purchased barenia Kelly! Your dreams usually are the outlet for fears, so I will just wake myself up! I'll report back tomorrow LOL!

I had a dream one night that the handle on my Kelly had become so stretched out it collapsed over onto the side of the bag. I was so disturbed and had to get out of bed and pull it out of the box to reassure myself it was still OK.