real gucci blondie bag still up on e-bay

aaallabama

r.i.p. my angel
O.G.
May 7, 2006
okay, it's not the blondie bowler, but it's another gorgeous blondie style :smile:...i'm not sure what it's called, but i think janice has one in white w/webbing...it's definitely authentic & i wanted to alert you gals...it's in germany right now & someone needs to bring it home to the U.S.A. :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8427214319&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

p.s. also, i found myself a green blondie tote today :greengrin:
p.p.s. as always, i've got nothing to do w/the bag or seller!!!

Attachments

• 04_1_b.jpg
    04_1_b.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 649
miracle of miracles, i found it on e-bay today janice-girl :P ...i'm so excited because it's the 1st real one i've ever seen up there...i just love the gorgeous olive color green...once it comes home to momma, i'll post pictures :love:

p.s. it was an impulse BIN so keep your fingers crossed!!!
p.p.s. i forgot to mention i :heart: your new avatar!!!

yeppers, i bid on it yesterday AM & my bid got cancelled too...i think the seller realized she could get more $$$ for it than she thought...the bag totally disappeared for hours & i gave up on it :sad: ...then after i got home around 5:30pm, i checked my messages & there it was...usually i ask a ton of questions & would have wanted better pictures...but i've been looking for this one for so long, so i just hit the BIN button & went for it :flowers:

aaallabama said:
miracle of miracles, i found it on e-bay today janice-girl :P ...i'm so excited because it's the 1st real one i've ever seen up there...i just love the gorgeous olive color green...once it comes home to momma, i'll post pictures :love:

p.s. it was an impulse BIN so keep your fingers crossed!!!
p.p.s. i forgot to mention i :heart: your new avatar!!!

congrats! please post pics here, girl!

thank you soooooooooooooo much BooYah-girl :love: ...you know i've been looking for a green blondie for a while now...i've got no idea what to expect since the photos were blurry & i didn't have time to ask questions...i'll keep my fingers crossed & post photos once she arrives tomorrow :yes:

okay, it's not the blondie bowler, but it's another gorgeous blondie style :smile:...i'm not sure what it's called, but i think janice has one in white w/webbing...it's definitely authentic & i wanted to alert you gals...it's in germany right now & someone needs to bring it home to the U.S.A. :P

eBay: 100% ORIGINAL GUCCI BLONDIE GG LEDER BAG TASCHE NEU (item 8427214319 end time Aug-15-06 12:30:58 PDT)

p.s. also, i found myself a green blondie tote today :greengrin:
p.p.s. as always, i've got nothing to do w/the bag or seller!!!
:rolleyes: ha,ha, so funny I found this old thread. I'm the lucky girl who brought this baby back home! :P