real gucci blondie bag still up on e-bay

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. okay, it's not the blondie bowler, but it's another gorgeous blondie style :smile:...i'm not sure what it's called, but i think janice has one in white w/webbing...it's definitely authentic & i wanted to alert you gals...it's in germany right now & someone needs to bring it home to the U.S.A. :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8427214319&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

p.s. also, i found myself a green blondie tote today :greengrin:
    p.p.s. as always, i've got nothing to do w/the bag or seller!!!

04_1_b.jpg
  2. ooooo that bag is gorgeous!! i agree it should come to the US of Fabulous A!!! tell me tell me where did you find the green tote!! grrrr~~~~

3. miracle of miracles, i found it on e-bay today janice-girl :P ...i'm so excited because it's the 1st real one i've ever seen up there...i just love the gorgeous olive color green...once it comes home to momma, i'll post pictures :love:

p.s. it was an impulse BIN so keep your fingers crossed!!!
    p.p.s. i forgot to mention i :heart: your new avatar!!!

4. I big and was wondering where that disappeared. The seller terminated the listing early. At least it is among the family.

5. yeppers, i bid on it yesterday AM & my bid got cancelled too...i think the seller realized she could get more $$$ for it than she thought...the bag totally disappeared for hours & i gave up on it :sad: ...then after i got home around 5:30pm, i checked my messages & there it was...usually i ask a ton of questions & would have wanted better pictures...but i've been looking for this one for so long, so i just hit the BIN button & went for it :flowers:

6. Darnit!!!!!

7. congrats! please post pics here, girl!

8. thank you soooooooooooooo much BooYah-girl :love: ...you know i've been looking for a green blondie for a while now...i've got no idea what to expect since the photos were blurry & i didn't have time to ask questions...i'll keep my fingers crossed & post photos once she arrives tomorrow :yes:

9. Congrats!!! Post pictures when you get it and if you ever see another authentic one please pleaaase let us know!!!

10. :rolleyes: ha,ha, so funny I found this old thread. I'm the lucky girl who brought this baby back home! :P

11. Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice