Real botkier trigger?

crazyglue007

Jan 9, 2006
Hi, I am new to this forum and I am so glad I found a group of people as knowlegeable as you guys.

I just received this Trigger from ebay but I am not completely sure of it's authenticity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6836324830&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1

It's a dark navy color (is it maybe 04 collection?), with no custom lining and it doesn't have little side pockets like the 05 line. The hardware is gold/brass. I am sure it's from last season but I just can't find a picture like it online. How do I find Botkier's last season photos? The leather is very supple and soft so I am sure the quality is good. The buyer wrote back and said she doesn't have any documentation but she "doesn't wear or sell fakes".

I am not sure what to do now.

Thank you for all your help.

Yeah, I agree... I wish I paid better attention to the photos before I bid. I suppose I could take it to barney's and compare it with their collection of botkiers. Another thing is, I never noticed how heavy this bag is, it's like toting around a leather jacket on your shoulder....

On botkier's site, it said they only started the company in 2003, I guess this must be a really early model then. I wish there is a site that shows archive photos of designer bags.

crazyglue007 said:
Yeah, I agree... I wish I paid better attention to the photos before I bid. I suppose I could take it to barney's and compare it with their collection of botkiers. Another thing is, I never noticed how heavy this bag is, it's like toting around a leather jacket on your shoulder....

On botkier's site, it said they only started the company in 2003, I guess this must be a really early model then. I wish there is a site that shows archive photos of designer bags.

Hmmm....good idea on the archival photos. I'm almost wondering if we can start one here? Where we can have a sub-section with sections for different designers, and forum folks can post photos of bags that they have or can find. Or, maybe it's too big of a project?