Ready to slouch?

Miss Sooky

Oct 22, 2006
This is an enquiry for a friend actually, but I am interested in what people think. We are both addicted to the very classic, structured style of bag, generally a top handle, but she was telling me that she had carried a friend's slouchy shoulder bag the other day and was so struck by its softness, moulded feel under her arm and general suppleness that she is considering a (Gasp!) slouchy bag . . .

Now I am suddenly a redundant friend because I have never owned a slouchy bag and am clueless:shrugs: but I did say I knew a bunch of guys and gals who would know just where she should start as a slouchy virgin!

She is, in fact, she is right next to me as I type and we are both celebrating the world of bag expertise that lies outside the windown on this grey London morning! Thanks so much from Miss Sooky (and Lizzie!)

All other recommendations not just gratefully received, but analysed, devoured, treasured, returned to and cheered!:yes:

Looooooove slouchy bags. :nuts:

I think the BV Hobo or Ball Bag (if you pardon the expression! :shame: ) are great, super-soft slouchy bags. :yes:

Personally, I'd prefer it if they had longer shoulder straps, though. :yes:

I like my slouchy bags at hip level, ideally.

The Chloe Betty Hobo is also a great option, :yes:

I, too, was in to structured bags. Now my favorites seem to be the soft, slouchy bags. Kooba makes some great bags. Also Cynthia Rowley. I love her stuff. You can find these on eluxury and nordstroms and saks, too.

Oooh, it's another world for us structured girlies! We're meeting for lunch next week when Lizzie tells me she will have made her first slouchy purchase - this is almost as exciting as buying a bag for myself . . . .and so much cheaper!