Ready to see my 2nd Flat clutch??!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
    When i bought the first one, i felt in love with this style...so, without hesitate....here it is my lovely 08 Sapphire SGH Flat Clutch!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Yay, it's still ever so gorgeous ;)
    I'm sure you will rock this one too.
    Many congrats and enjoy this beauty!

3. Congratulations, I love sapphire, it looks great! :smile:

4. Livia: thanks dear!! i can't wait to use it!! i already have the perfect outfit for this beauty!!! it will rock for sure!!!

qwerty: thank you, i love it too.!!!

5. congrats *L* IT IS A WONDERFUL PURPLE ...it changes with different lights and it is so saturated :woohoo::drinkup::tender:

6. Chloeglamour: *F* you're absolutely right!!!! It is such a deep, saturated color! beside that, i've put my eggplant and the sapphire close one to each other and with natural light it is so clear the difference!!

7. yummm you should post some comparison and modeling :graucho:pictures :drool: thanks bella :heart::winkiss:

come on..don't be shy :sneaky::sunnies

8. congrats!!

9. Mod pics! :woohoo:

10. noon: thanks

Chloe, Michk: as soon as i change my photo-camera, which is older more than a T-rex, i'll add mod pics for sure:happydance:

11. Wow!!! Beautiful color!!

12. congrats, so beautiful!

13. Oh, it's so gorgeous!! Love Sapphire!!!! Congrats! please add some mod pics bella:graucho:

14. great choice, love it!!!

15. Thank you all my dear friends!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice