Ready to make my 1st big LV purchase, Monogram Carryall or Damier Duomo?

1. I have been looking at these bags @ my LV boutique for a while (I think the SAs are becoming suspicious :lol:).

I really like both, and have a hard time deciding which one to get. I like the Carryall because it's a little less expensive, and I will get to use it carryon luggage a lot (I travel quite a bit for work).

On the other hand, the Duomo is just gorgeous, and I can use it everyday, whether I travel or not. But it is more $$$.

Please help me decide. And if you own one or both of the bags, please let me know how you like them.

Thanks so much.:idea:

2. Duomo is BEAUTIFUL!!!:love: You'll definitely will get more votes on the Duomo!:yes:

3. I'd probably get the duomo, just because you can use it for every day. Even if you do travel a lot, you won't always be toting your luggage around and out, so I think the duomo would be what you'd get the most use out of !

4. I agree. I;d pick the Duomo for the same reason.

5. Definitely get the DUOMO!!! :yes: I have one and it's a great purse...very stylish and classy as well!!!

6. Oh, please get the Duomo! I love mine. It's a beautiful bag that can go from season to season. It's my favorite lv.

7. Duomo , I LOVE that bag I want it to be my next purchase !!!

8. The duomo!:yes:

9. Duomo, it's simply stunning and well, I really want one! :graucho:

10. I, personally, would get the Carryall bc I already have the Damier Speedy.

But if you don't have a damier piece yet, get the Duomo:smile:

Good luck and congrats in advance!! :smile:

11. Both are good choices. For you, you might get more frequent usage out of the Duomo (based on what you said in your original post), so go for the Duomo. :smile:

12. Duomo, definitely!

13. Duomo! :smile:

14. I think the Duomo is gorgeous!!! I love that bag! Definitely go for that one.:yes:

15. I love the Duomo. Saw a lady on the street carrying it and it looked so gorgeous on!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice