Ready? here is the GSH Day in Violet - Gorgeous

OMG where have I been????????? (too busy hunting down wide leg jeans that's what but that's another story :P), you got the day then!!?!!!! Wow!

This colour has got you BAD GIRL!!! I knew you would sucumb. Sometimes we just fall in love with a colour and thats it, nothing will stop us from getting something in it. Well now you have the colour up close to inspect and see how it is in the comfort of your own home so you can now wait and see if you would want a First instead or not. Two completely different style bags. I guess its about what do you really need between the two and do you prefer RH?

Let me know what happens.

OMG where have I been????????? (too busy hunting down wide leg jeans that's what but that's another story :P), you got the day then!!?!!!! Wow!

This colour has got you BAD GIRL!!! I knew you would sucumb. Sometimes we just fall in love with a colour and thats it, nothing will stop us from getting something in it.
Well now you have the colour up close to inspect and see how it is in the comfort of your own home so you can now wait and see if you would want a First instead or not. Two completely different style bags. I guess its about what do you really need between the two and do you prefer RH?
Let me know what happens.

Oh Karen, you came to my rescue. :tender:Where have you been girl? Well, let me tell you, no question about the leather and the color but the style is still in question. :confused1:You know how much i love my Sandstone right? i want to love this bag the same way and be able to keep her and use her.:yes: My decision is on hold right now till next week and then we will see what happens. Stay tuned my friend.;)

hi "L"!!! oh I like i like but not love! not the way I love/will love my violet SGH work anyway!.... for some reason as much as I love the violet SGH combo.... for the day style... I think I would prefer it with RH... I would prefer that to the First... good luck on your decision!

Nanaz, hmmmm...let me think....ok, IT'S GORGEOUS!!!!! JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!
attachment.php