ready for azur? ;) help me out with my collection

Ravena

O.G.
Sep 14, 2011
after joining tpf my LV collection has grown to 4 pieces,
speedy 25 in mono, ebene 35, pochette in mono and delightful pm.

i love all of my bags, in this moment speedy ebene is my favourite since it s raining all the time and I m tempted to make another ebene purchase even though it will be better to buy azur, dont you think so?

what should I buy?
Please suggest only affordable bags since I m still living with my parents and I can not afford myself evora or other pricier pieces.

also, I think about selling my ebene speedy and buy another one in size 30,
35 is sometimes to big for me.

I have a Neverfull MM in Azur also and I love it ;) It holds so much, and is a great everyday bag. I also like the Speedy in Azur! The Eva clutch looks great in both Azur and Ebene- it's just a little small... And I'm not sure if it's within your budget, but the Galliera looks great in Azur!

I think you should definitely get an Azur bag since you already have an Ebene. And if you are having second thoughts about the size of your 35 Speedy, I'd also suggest you get the size you would feel most comfortable with. The 30 is a great size!

Good luck making your decision!!

I have an Azur Speedy and Artsy and love them! Either one of those would be beautiful!

thank you, artsy is tdf but i d rather buy totally and eva for that price.
trying to build classic collection with less expensive bags while i m still student.

do you think speedy idylle is classic piece?

There aren't many reasonably priced choices in Azur. Since you already have 2 Speedies and don't want a Neverfull, I'll suggest my favorite Azur bag, the Noe. It's just over $1200.

There aren't many reasonably priced choices in Azur. Since you already have 2 Speedies and don't want a Neverfull, I'll suggest my favorite Azur bag, the Noe. It's just over $1200.

thank you, beautiful but too much vachetta for me, i don t baby bags but i also don t like water marks and stains :biggrin:

Next on my wishlist is a Speedy Azur 30...
I own a speedy monogram 25 and abs LoVe it!
I think Speedy in azur (30 for my personal size) is a Perfect bag!
Have fun while you decide ;)

maybe I should buy a speedy, it s classic and than I can get a shoulder strap that I can also use on my delightful to make it crossbody style.
but is it crazy to have 3 speedys and also want to buy one in idylle?
:biggrin:

or I should go for totally pm? hmmm