Ready for another Charm Mr Midi reveal?

Tote Girl

O.G.
Nov 25, 2008
Dark blue crash leather, silver hardwear, red lining, removable zip compartment and long messenger strap. No modelling pics available at the moment:P

I like the simple style and capacity of this bag. It's quite boxy at the moment especially at the top. I'm guessing the leather will soften but the zip closure and the inner compartment add a bit to the depth of the bag so I have had the handles replaced. With my larger than average bulk the handles were too short when it arrived. I've had them made much longer which suits me as I can get it over my winter coat now. I should have opted for having the straps 2ins longer when I BEC'd it. The images of the bag are when it first arrived with the regular handle length.

PICT0082.JPG

PICT0091.JPG

PICT0086.JPG

PICT0096.JPG

PICT0093.JPG

Oh my word...

:drool:

That is just simply lovely Tote Girl!! I got red lining in my blue crash Be Mine Mini...and I love how it looks!

I have a scarlet Charm Me midi in BEC for this month...with 2 inch longer handles just so I can wear it comfortably during the winter!!

I actually REALLY like the removable zip compartment! I may need to try it in one of my CMM!!

Oh, Tote Girl....it is lovely! I really like the removable compartment. That leather is just amazing. I definitely think that longer handles are the way to go on some of these bags. (at least for me)

Congrats!!

Tote...scarlett is a pebbled leather...can't wait to get this one! But my pocket book says I need to wait until later this month! So hopefully come the new year it is on its way to me!