Ready for a reveal? With not one, but with SIX new goodies! Triumph!

I'm so late coming to the party... but what a HAUL!!!

Love your little Pencil and Mini Mini - too cute! And ADORE the Pourpre! Am a huge fan of the colour and you got a really even, saturated piece.

And that Metro! How cute is it? Looks adorable on you... makes me want one... *damn*.

scoobie - I was not a good girl this year, which probably explains why I had to buy all these goodies! Off to see your early xmas pressie again. You did good with that Magenta!

lizcordova
- I know, right? If it were one word to sum up Pourpre: AMAZING would be it.

redskater - Thank ya! Any particular reason you didn't snap up the Noix in Vegas? Did you win big time? :biggrin:

lucky
- Noix is a tricky little thing huh? My favorite. Such a favorite I had to get two!

juzluvpink - Pourpre is my favorite everytime I take her out! Thats how you know its love. Thank you, girl!

saff - You know what I think about Pourpre.... (do it, do it).

Livia - You were who I was specifically thinking of during the reveal. Hate that time difference! I'm glad you like this red! Its right up your alley IMO, a perfect deep and darker shade of red. YUM. Thank you...!

ruirui - Thank you! I posted a mod pic (of which I think you already commented on so thank you for that.) of the Metro just for you guys.

fashionvice - Me too.

woody - Thanks! And cheers to more 2009 bags otw.

baca - Every girl should have a Pencil. So far it has been the most perfect bal-cessory for random things.

daisyrock
- Thanks girl.

luvprada - They're from various resellers, bonz and ebay etc etc. Thanks!

tmitch
- Thank you (again) too. So sweet.

:ty::ty:to romanticcomedy, cate14, muggles, weekender2, vegisvegis, lasmico, imlvholic, qwerty, ladystardust, and minkyp!

Thank you to everyone else if I forgot your name - this was a fun reveal and I'd be tempted to do it again real soon thanks to ya'll. So thank ya.

Last edited:

Love your little Pencil and Mini Mini - too cute! And ADORE the Pourpre! Am a huge fan of the colour and you got a really even, saturated piece.

And that Metro! How cute is it? Looks adorable on you... makes me want one... *damn*.

I was wondering where you were!! :P Better late than never, thanks for showing up.

I wasn't going to get Pourpre but I kept thinking about your Pourpre PT and had to have it. Like HAD to have it right that instant. Then a deal popped up on fleabay so I hit BIN. Glad I did, lvoe this shade of red.

The Metro is great. A breath of fresh air, and the perfo details really get me too - so feminine, kwim? Me thinks you should try it. :yes:

Miss RERE! hard to believe you've never done a reveal before :nuts: these babies definitely deserve one! I'm a bit late at your reveal party but on the other hand, i missed the torture lol:P and got to see all the beauties! congrats sweetie! luv the noix :tup:

You and I both!! but wouldn't want to miss it! :yahoo:

RERE I just saw your mod pics of the Metro and I have to agree with MichK! I haven't given much attention to that style but wow...

MSMD! - thanks for showing up fashionably late! Would not be a party without you. I can hardly believe I have never done a reveal, can't stand to torture myself (and others) for that long so I kept it coming as quickly as the pics would load, lol.

Thanks for your comment about the Metro. I def think this style is worthy. (Plus I got it at a steal, so that definitely helped!) :tup:

RERE I AM sorry ,i am so late to your thread!!!(sometimes i don't remember if i already wrote or not:P)

your new 6 goodies are tdf!!! i expecially love noix first and your cute pencil pommier and mini mini cp..thenyou are great with your new anthra metro!!!:woohoo::drinkup::party:

ReReRe!!! You have been working hard! Your new purchases are amazing!! My fave's are the Violet ( I :heart: Violet so hard) and the Poupre is gorgeous too!! Love the leather on the Noix, beautiful! Enjoy and wear in the best of health!

I wish you well,

Bridget

redskater - Thank ya! Any particular reason you didn't snap up the Noix in Vegas? Did you win big time?

I did love it, no I wasn't a big winner, or a winner at all! I'm waffling between finding a sienna city or something in that color family instead of the beigier brown. Am I making any sense? however, I haven't ruled one of the noix out yet!!!