Ready for a reveal of a true classic??

Lillemy I have roxy in darwin black and I used her today for the first time in ages. she is fairly slouchly. My choc Nvt roxy is like new and has only been used maybe 6 times and is still quite rigid. The great thing is when they are slouchly they are a little easier to carry on the shoulder.

How do yours compare to mine ? The slouchy version is much better on the shoulder.. not so much chicken wings then (I don't have the longest arms either, si they easily gets a little like chicken wings with bulky bags:biggrin:)

I would say my choc NVT is like your olive one . My black darwin is not quite as slouchy as your oak but like your oak it has had very little use. It was in as new condition when I bought it pre loved. I don't think the slouchiness is from softening of the leather , I think it is just the way the leather is iykwim.

my nvt oak roxy is stiff (maybe because she came brand new and i only used her once), i'd like her to be more slouchy really! She is way too boxy now IMO. Yours must have looked stunning!!

Yes, I do like it when it slouches a little. And I couldn't have asked for a better colour or graining, so... I was just a little surprised it collapsed all together when not filled. Loved it with my stuff today, so maybe it's a winner anyway:biggrin:

I must have used my olive at least ten times, but the leather is different. Think one major difference is the grainier and softer leather on the sides on oaky. the rest of the bag is less rough.

I'll try not to baby this bag.. after my drenching today, it should be ok. I'm babying my others too much I guess, but think it's ok to use and abuse (in a nice way though) this style a little.

I would say my choc NVT is like your olive one . My black darwin is not quite as slouchy as your oak but like your oak it has had very little use. It was in as new condition when I bought it pre loved. I don't think the slouchiness is from softening of the leather , I think it is just the way the leather is iykwim.

Think you're right. the leather is just different.

To get such a lovely oak darwin Roxy in that condition is a great find lillemy, congrats!

If she has shape when you have your items in her then you have the best of both worlds IMO. I'm not so keen on a very rigid box shape myself.

Love the colour of your olive too, beautiful condition.:smile:

To get such a lovely oak darwin Roxy in that condition is a great find lillemy, congrats!

If she has shape when you have your items in her then you have the best of both worlds IMO. I'm not so keen on a very rigid box shape myself.

Love the colour of your olive too, beautiful condition.:smile:

Thank you! Great to hear others opinions. When looking at her with my stuff inside this afternoon/evening, I did feel :love:

I do love my olive, it was also a great find a year ago - brand new and in darwin leather (had been sitting in the store for a while), and for a great price too:smile: Babying this as well..

Thank you, LMM and Beljwl!

I've been wanting an oak roxy for ages. I do love olive roxy - it's a fab colour and a little special. But had to add oak roxy, both because for me it's THE classic roxy and the oak colour is very 'me'.

It's almost a little funny that I end up adding for me one of the most classic Mulberrys to my collection this late, and still 'waiting to add' oak Bays. Although olive roxy was my fifth/sixth .. (oak elgin and olive roxy was bought at the same time:rolleyes:)

Can't wait to use this bag this spring and summer!

Oh lillemy your roxy is a thing of beauty and in my opinion that is what Mulberry epitomises. My NVT oak is slouchy now and the bottom sags but it makes her much easier to carry than my new black which is stiff. It is a personal choice of course but I think it looks better slouchy and more lived in.