Ready? Finally my "winter" reveal...let it snow lol!!! ... read

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. First of all thanks to all who helped me to make up my mind in this thread.

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-wardrobe/need-some-help-from-you-fashionistas-shearling-jacket-622786.html?highlight=shearling

I ended up with two choices very diffrent but both really nice looking according to the pics....

The brown Burberry and the Acne....
    I ended up ordering both to see which would suit me better and the winner is:

[​IMG]

I tried on the Burberry it was beautiful and very well made but I looked like my grandmother in it...lol.

I really like the Acne even if I was wondering if it wasn't a bid too trendy, what do you think, the pics doen't really do it justice...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. catcat, i LOVE IT!!!! you look FABULOUS!!!! congrats!
    such a beautiful choice!!! :heart:

3. Love this coat!!

4. It suits you very well!! Lovely!! Congrats!! :tup::tup::smile:

5. nice!

6. I love it!

7. looks good!

8. very nice shearling, love it too.

9. love it!

10. Thanks lady's what a shame that the weather is getting nicer...lol

11. Great Coat! Looks good on you.

12. It looks amazing on you! definitely a keeper!

13. Can't go wrong with an Acne piece, it looks fantastic on you. But if that is warm enough for your winter, I am jealous!!!

14. You live in Canada, I live in the south of france, lol...it doesn't get that cold but our wind the mistral is quite unnerving and this cuts the wind really well but I do have a nice Moncler down if it gets extremly cold.

15. Burburry is always nice but I think you made the better choice! It Looks great!!