Reading the menu...

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
This question goes out to the ladies in relationships: I know we all love our SOs and would never ever cheat, but come on....we look, don't we? It's only natural! So my question is, what kind of guy do you look at? Guys that are similar to your SO, guys that are completely different, or does anything go?

When I was single I looked at everything. lol....but since I met and married my husband, I find that the guys who catch my eye all remind me of him---same build, same coloring, same je n'est sais quoi that makses my husband attractive to me--a certain arrogance or aura of "might be dangerous" or something like that.

This is not intended as a thread for the posting of pics of celebrities you think are hot---there's already a thread for that. I am just curious.

different, but I'm a true Gemini, so my 'type' varies daily based on what i feel like...:shame: BF on the other hand is super traditional, and would not give ride to any female under his mom's age w/o letting me know first lol

hummm...there's not really a certain type of guy that I go for in the looks department. And rarely do I see a guy that makes my head turn, but when I do my head really turns! LOL!

I definitely have a type (big, bearded, lumberjack guys - which my fiance definitely is) but when I look... since I'm looking, I look at everything. I look at pretty boys, boys with cute butts, my usual manly man... the only "look" that turns me off is orange-skinned bro.

I definitely have a type (big, bearded, lumberjack guys - which my fiance definitely is) but when I look... since I'm looking, I look at everything. I look at pretty boys, boys with cute butts, my usual manly man... the only "look" that turns me off is orange-skinned bro.

:roflmfao: orange-skinned bro!

For me it's always the older guys. Mature, maybe wearing an argyle sweater and has grey sideburns. Similar to guys I date/have been with.

I have a fondness for guys that look like.....guys. Someone that could change a spark plug, carry me over a raging river, ride a horse, etc. Long hair, jeans and a general grittiness.......like my DH!
I have a special weakness for cowboys & sailors (especially in their pillsbury doughboy uniforms!).

when I look... since I'm looking, I look at everything. I look at pretty boys, boys with cute butts, my usual manly man... the only "look" that turns me off is orange-skinned bro.

:roflmfao: orange-skinned bro!

For me it's always the older guys. Mature, maybe wearing an argyle sweater and has grey sideburns. Similar to guys I date/have been with.

Same and same. :tup:

I don't think it matters what kind of guy I look at or talk to, they always remind me of something cute or endearing about my own DH. They probably think that I'm smiling at them, when I'm really smiling to myself as I think of DH. :rolleyes:

I'm a sucker for a really tall man (dh is 6'8"); no one has ever turned my head that wasn't at least 6'3". So I always sneak a peek if a tall one goes by, but they never turn out to be as handsome as my dh! Otherwise, I am actually more commonly attracted to men with dark eyes, dark hair and medium dark skin. It must just be the idea of what one cannot have, as I've been happily married to my blond-haired, blue-eyed dh for 12 years!