Reading other forums about LV >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL:roflmfao: Now that goes to show you how closely I pay attention to their bags.... Can you tell I really don't.....lol. I just know they always look casual but still look California 'cool/cute'....lol. Like Nicole Richie...she carries great bags and looks a mess at time but even her 'mess' looks great on her...lol. She just has great style!

Just to lyk, Nicole with all her "great style" carried a fake Balenciaga which was widely discussed :yucky: and someone even emailed her about her fake. Besides, she was dressed by Rachel Zoe, I doubt that girl has an ounce of style.

Of course, they should carry what they want LOL! Like I said, I am not fashion police here :supacool: I was describing a particular way of neglecting overall look/dresssing down and then carrying a very expensive bag, it's sort of disharmonious.

Why does it matter to you what someone else is wearing? Just curious.

Are you kidding me? Sometimes I have to run out in my jammies!!!!! (Okay, only to drive thru's) The kids want this or that, or I just don't feel like getting dressed that day!! As long as I have my LV bag with me.......I Feel FABULOUS!!!!!

And after all, isn't that why we dress however we do and carry whatever bags we do? As long as it makes YOU feel good, then it's ALL good!!

I don't care anything about how people dress but I have always thought that if a person has a LV bag or any other high end bag that they should at the VERY LEAST have 3-5 times the amount of the bag in their savings and checking. The thought of some people carrying these bags and not even owning a home or car is crazy! Also carrying all of the accessories and not having a dime to put in them...now that is just ridiculous IMO.

I mostly dress in casual clothes and my LV backpack or whatever piece, even if its just my Groom Cles hooked on to me, I feel great! That's a feeling someone carrying a fake anything wouldn't be able to do, I'd expect.

Are you kidding me? Sometimes I have to run out in my jammies!!!!! (Okay, only to drive thru's) The kids want this or that, or I just don't feel like getting dressed that day!! As long as I have my LV bag with me.......I Feel FABULOUS!!!!!

And after all, isn't that why we dress however we do and carry whatever bags we do? As long as it makes YOU feel good, then it's ALL good!!

Ok, now you are just plain joking. I've never met a person running out in jammies and feeling fabulous. WEll, unless you are in California or something.

Why does it matter to you what someone else is wearing? Just curious.

Why does it matter at all? You don't look? I look ;) I also read fashion mags and follow on trends somewhat. I pick what I like and discard things I don't like. We all look. If it didn't matter, no one would be buying LV, Prada, Fendi. Especially when Guess bags wear forever, literally.

Just to lyk, Nicole with all her "great style" carried a fake Balenciaga which was widely discussed :yucky: and someone even emailed her about her fake. Besides, she was dressed by Rachel Zoe, I doubt that girl has an ounce of style.

I don't know anything about that. I'm not that into watching who is carrying what bag or what is fake or not actually. I still think Nicole does have great style most of the time...now if she'd only gain back a little weight...

I mostly dress in casual clothes and my LV backpack or whatever piece, even if its just my Groom Cles hooked on to me, I feel great! That's a feeling someone carrying a fake anything wouldn't be able to do, I'd expect.

I think that LV backpack is a very casual piece so I don't see a discord here. Don't know about how one would feel about carrying a fake, I don't have any.

I don't care anything about how people dress but I have always thought that if a person has a LV bag or any other high end bag that they should at the VERY LEAST have 3-5 times the amount of the bag in their savings and checking. The thought of some people carrying these bags and not even owning a home or car is crazy! Also carrying all of the accessories and not having a dime to put in them...now that is just ridiculous IMO.

But how do you know just by looking at someone who meets those criteria? And it again seems awfully judgemental when there are lots of people who don't even want to own a home for various reasons (they are students, they travel a lot, they don't want to settle in their current location, etc.).

I guess I just missed the memo that said I needed to carry my bank statement to prove I was worthy of carrying my LV. :shrugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.