Reade MM or PM???

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I really like this bag, and since this will be my first vernis piece, I was wondering should I go with the mm or the pm, and by the way is the mm discontinued? I don't really see it that much in stores...

2. I don't really like the open-ness of either but if I had to choose, I'd go with the PM. The MM looks too much like a paper grocery bag to me. I don't think it's discontinued, I just don't think it's all that popular.

3. I vote for the PM. I agree with Rebecca about the MMs looking like a paper grocery bag.

4. I just got a PM in the discontinued bronze color.... I love it. It's so cute. I fit my wallet, agenda, mini pochette accessories, 4 key holder, cell phone, and ciggs in it. It holds alot! Good luck!

5. i'm voting the Reade PM - its such a CUTE bag... its on my want list for sure!!! there are afew posts of members holding their Reade PM's and they look fab!!!

6. vote goes to PM..:flowers:
    strange i was staring at the PM in LV's site a few hours ago!! :tender:looooooooool
    i saw the pearl IRL and thought it was s:huh:o:huh:o:huh: cute! :love:
    But the Red one on their site i believe is TDF.. although i havent seen it real life yet..
    but still i am concerend about its open-ness as well!! i dont think i will be comfortable with that.:sad:

7. Reade PM. I bought a fuschia (d/c shade) last night from eBay. I cannot wait to see it. I got it to use at night when I don't have a lot to carry. I think its a really cute bag and I really wanted a vernis piece.

BTW, I saw some other Reade PMs on eBay including a beautiful red one :smile: and a frambroise one. HTH

8. Pics??
    not familiar w/ the style

9. I agree with the PM! I bought the MM a few months ago but I sold it soon after as I found it kind of awkward when carried :huh:

10. Definitely PM. I used to have both but decided to keep the PM and sold the MM. It's just a bit longish for me.

11. Reade PM for me too. i'm loving mine :biggrin:

12. another vote for the PM! :biggrin:

13. I agree, the PM looks way cuter then the MM.

14. I like PM better because MM doesn't seem the right . PM is cute.. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice