Read me please!

1. Quick word about the new Sub-Forums. . .
    the Reference Library should not have new threads posted in there, it's ONLY for reference purposes. For example, if you have a bag or Chanel accessory we'd LOVE you to post pics and prices, colors, etc. . . in the appropriate thread. If there's not one PM me and I can start one.
    It is NOT a Forum in which to ask questions or make comments, it's FOR PHOTOS ONLY.

The Shopping Forum is a little less strict, it's basically for any shopping or buying questions. Like if you're curious if a store carries a bag or where you can find something or if you spot a hard to find item, etc. . . .

Otherwise, this main Chanel Forum is where most questions or comments go.

I know this could be confusing. . . please ask if you have any questions!:cutesy:

2. ~~bump!~~

3. I have noticed threads moving from the main forum to the shopping forum. I guess you must be having a hard time doing all the moving.:sweatdrop:

4. ^yes and people are posting random threads in the Refrence Library. . . which seems funny as it's obvious to me what does and does not belong in that specific sub-Forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice