~*~READ FIRST! About this forum~*~

Welcome!!

This forum is only for cosmetic procedures and plastic surgeries.

Please DO NOT post your e-mail addresses on a public forum, millions of people can get it and spam you. We cannot go through and remove them one by one, so if you post yours please do not later request us to remove it.
As per our rules, you may not advertise here. If you are advertising you will be removed, no warnings.
Please always be respectful, don't accuse anyone of advertising, etc. . . please just report it and let us review/take care of it. :tender:

Finally, strangers asking for roommates on the internet is VERY reckless and dangerous, please do not set this up here.
It is NOT allowed. You may not ask to share accommodations, or post your travel dates looking for friends to travel with.

:ty:
im so glad to find this forum. I needed this!

Welcome!!

This forum is only for cosmetic procedures and plastic surgeries.

Please DO NOT post your e-mail addresses on a public forum, millions of people can get it and spam you. We cannot go through and remove them one by one, so if you post yours please do not later request us to remove it.
As per our rules, you may not advertise here. If you are advertising you will be removed, no warnings.
Please always be respectful, don't accuse anyone of advertising, etc. . . please just report it and let us review/take care of it. :tender:

Finally, strangers asking for roommates on the internet is VERY reckless and dangerous, please do not set this up here.
It is NOT allowed. You may not ask to share accommodations, or post your travel dates looking for friends to travel with.

:ty:
Hi guys, I'm new here

Hi BebeG922=)

I went to Dr Kenneth Hui in the American Building. Whatever you do please don't go to him!!!!

xo
Thanks for the tip! I am based in HK too. For some reason I have never had any PS surgeries in HK as they overcharge but their skills are very outdated. Two months ago, I even met a doctor in Central who still use L-shaped silicone implants for rhinoplasty lol.

Not sure where to post, as it’s my first time posting. I’ve been a silent reader but not active.

I’m going to Korea in December, but I’m deciding if I should just go ahead and do two surgeries in my two weeks time there at two different clinics? Im looking to do accuscupt laser for my face at one clinic and then liposuction for my back and abdomen/love handles at another clinic.
What do you guys think? Would it be too much?

I asked clinics and doc finder, they all say it’s okay to do it all at the same time. But then they are from a business stand point, seeing what you guys think? Let me know. :smile: