reaction to seeing someone with the same bag...

but I've noticed others glare at me. But anyway good to know.

why is it in the city i currently reside i always seem to get GLARES on my LV's?? and there's plenty of them around here (real & fake!), with my mono canvas & my damier azur! it's like i can read their minds:
as if they're saying "oh what-EVER she's got a LV! (rolls eyes)" - and it's not like i flash it around above my head?!

it's really sad for those that appreciate LV to get haters like that, it really bothers me when i see ugly frowns. can't they just be happy & mind their own bag? :confused1:

no reaction. I just act normally. Sometimes I see people with the same bag as me in the train.. but my LV will always be somewhat different as I decorate with a bandeau or with my pastilles keyring.

I often see fakes where I live...there is the odd person with an authentic bag...I never say a word...whether it's the same or not. I don't like people making an issue over what I'm wearing or holding so I don't do it.

I had that happen yesterday at a doctor's office. An older woman had a bv and I said that I had the same bag and then we started talking about LV, it was nice. I think she said she got it as a gift and then when I mentioned it looked so clean she said it was bec. she had so many other bags! So I met w/ a fellow bag addict, it was cool!

no reaction but truthfully i prefer not to bump into someone with the same bag! i get the feeling like i just bumped into someone with the same outfit? that's why lately i accessorize a bit just to make my LV's more personalized. :idea: