RE-UNITED (And It Feels So Good!)

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
attachment.php

Sing along everyone! :party: Well, Bebe and I were reunited this evening. I wonder if this is the same bag I sent back...wouldn't that be so romantic? Well I won't bore you with more shots of the same bag but here she is!!!

attachment.php

And an updated Tano group shot!

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF1611.JPG
    DSCF1611.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCF1612.JPG
    DSCF1612.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 260
  • DSCF1618.JPG
    DSCF1618.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 142
My theory on handbags right now is "get it out of your system". If there is a handbag you truly want, buy it and get it out of your system. Otherwise you obsess over it and waste a lot of energy thinking of ways to get it!

My theory on handbags right now is "get it out of your system". If there is a handbag you truly want, buy it and get it out of your system. Otherwise you obsess over it and waste a lot of energy thinking of ways to get it!

I couldn't agree more! That is so true for me!! Lots of times I end up not even liking the bag I *had* to have, and end up selling it, but I won't rest until I get *that* bag, which right now is the Carte Blanche in Amethyst.

Right after I posted I got paged!! :sad: Actually I am back working in the office right now but I'm waiting for a server to reboot.

I knew when I returned Bebe it was a mistake but I was hoping I would get over it. :nogood: I've learned my lesson. But now I feel guilty like I should name all my other Tano's? I would like to have a Raspberry and Mandarin....but really I must stop ........for now. :rolleyes: