RE-UNITED (And It Feels So Good!)

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA

Sing along everyone! :party: Well, Bebe and I were reunited this evening. I wonder if this is the same bag I sent back...wouldn't that be so romantic? Well I won't bore you with more shots of the same bag but here she is!!!

And an updated Tano group shot!

Attachments

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
OMG, I love the title of this thread....I hear that song in my mind right now-lol!! I'm so happy your Tano family is back together! :smile:

lovebaseball

Jun 18, 2008
east coast
I'm so glad Bebe is home safe and sound! And I like to think that it is the exact same one that you sent back ;) Your family portrait is beautifullll

kmh1190

Purse crazed
O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
Northern California/Central Valley
My theory on handbags right now is "get it out of your system". If there is a handbag you truly want, buy it and get it out of your system. Otherwise you obsess over it and waste a lot of energy thinking of ways to get it!

MamaToJakers

Live. Laugh. Love.
Nov 15, 2007
My theory on handbags right now is "get it out of your system". If there is a handbag you truly want, buy it and get it out of your system. Otherwise you obsess over it and waste a lot of energy thinking of ways to get it!
I couldn't agree more! That is so true for me!! Lots of times I end up not even liking the bag I *had* to have, and end up selling it, but I won't rest until I get *that* bag, which right now is the Carte Blanche in Amethyst.

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
Right after I posted I got paged!! :sad: Actually I am back working in the office right now but I'm waiting for a server to reboot.

I knew when I returned Bebe it was a mistake but I was hoping I would get over it. :nogood: I've learned my lesson. But now I feel guilty like I should name all my other Tano's? I would like to have a Raspberry and Mandarin....but really I must stop ........for now. :rolleyes: