Home & Garden Re-styling bedroom storage

Roxannek

Nov 28, 2014
hello! I hope I can get some ideas here. I am redoing my bedroom and I saw this beautiful storage closet photo and just love it! Where would I start to find something like this? Not this big, just maybe one section? I am in the US. Thanks for any ideas.5DC8957A-48A1-4B20-8262-2C70002A35F8.jpeg

I think there are people on craigslist who do this
I bought the Billy Oxberg book cases like 2 months ago (https://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/spr/89017832/). It’s neat and affordable. I built it by myself in one night. You can totally do it.
Ok, so I had my hubby go by Ikea since he works in the Dallas ara. He found some glass cabinets and got them for me! He also got a couple of light kits for them. I’m gonna give this a try and when I get them set up I will post a photo! So excited! Thank yall so much for all of yalls ideas! :blush:

Reactions: sdkitty
So mine won’t look as fancy as the original pic, but hubby picked up these. He got two of them so I can put them in a corner. And got light kits for them. Brought them all in the house in all kinds of boxes. :eek: I have a feeling I may be busy for a few days with these and may have a sore back when done. Haha. Will post pics if I ever get them put together.
6469E4BB-FEB8-49D0-A159-A193B58525E6.jpeg

Reactions: sdkitty
So mine won’t look as fancy as the original pic, but hubby picked up these. He got two of them so I can put them in a corner. And got light kits for them. Brought them all in the house in all kinds of boxes. :eek: I have a feeling I may be busy for a few days with these and may have a sore back when done. Haha. Will post pics if I ever get them put together.
View attachment 4047164

Exactly the ones I was thinking of! Cant wait to see the finished product

Reactions: Roxannek