Re-stock for Black Friday?

warden2

O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
Has anyone heard of re-stock for Black Friday. I called the local Saks and they said they are expecting a shipment! I'm on the waitlist for a Delightful MM and zippy wallet in MC, but the wait is getting annoying! Does anyone know if it will be online too or just at the stores?

I heard this too. It would be stupid for LV not to have stock for Black Friday given all the shoppers, but who knows? Luckily I found what I wanted on the LV website today! :yahoo:

I know that if LV doesn't send stock by Black Friday, a lot of the SAs in my area are going to be really mad! They were already angry at the lack of sales because of low stock.

The website has been receiving stock as of last night and so are the stores! I'm super excited because I ordered my Delightful MM from SAKS with 2 day shipping-I'll get it Friday instead of Thursday-darn Turkey Day! Now, I'm just waiting on a MC Zippy wallet and I'll be set until Christmas! LOL

I just brought home the Delightful MM!!:yahoo: Soo Great new SA said they were getting their stock in sooooo your in luck call them give them your information and they will be happy to help you! Good Luck!!

p.s. LOVE LOVE your two girls! :heart:

I went to the Hollywood store today and picked up my first Louis Vuitton bag... a monogram speedy 30!! It came in a shipment today. I heard they get shipments around 11am-3pm so call the stores around then so you can snatch em up!