Re shippng,

I learn so much here! Reading over the responses, I agree that it makes a lot of sense to ship it so that you have the delivery confirmation. You could tell her that you looked into it, but found that in order to receive paypal protection, you are required to ship with item w/ delivery conf. so that you can prove she received the item. It seems much more secure for you both that way.

that is what i did, I sent her an email when i got back home saying just that along with the tracking info..

oh well if she doesnt like it.

*remember to ask all questions before BIDDING, not after the auction ends*

At this point, I would just ship the bag to her. She's already paid for the bag plus shipping so I would give her what she's paid for.

And yes, do NOT deliver or let her pick it up since she's already paid via PayPal. She can very easily claim that the bag was not received. Even if you do get a signature, what a hassle!
ITA

To be honestly, I never like people coming my home and pick-up their items. The last time I did it with local buyer, they make me wait them till 2 hours and never come!
Tomorrrow morning, the knocked my door and of course, won't to be rude, I've to ask them to sit, give some coffee etc. You know, they spent over 2 hours in my home, check and touch all my LV !! ( my glass wardrobe near the living room ), aaarghhh...

Poor lvgodiva what a nightmare for you I'm sure you were just dying.
This is the exact reason why I refuse local pick ups.
In the two instances people have asked to do a local pick up I've just waived the shipping fee. I'd rather just eat the cost myself than have someone over. It's not like you can have someone standing out on the doorstep whilst the goods change hands you really have to invite them in and knowing my luck they'd be an axe murderer or something!

^^ totally, you never who people are.
My b/f suggested i meet her at the local tim hortons(coffee shop) all fine and dandy but i'm again not sitting around all day..

My tought is she asked on the 2 and I replied quick let me know what you had in mind, then i dont hear back until the 6th... I guess it wasnt too important to her.