Re-presenting my first Chanel...this one's here to stay!!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
After hearing all the comments in my other thread about my *temp* beige GST, I kind of wanted to keep the beige but I was very concerned about the corners getting dirty. Also, I'm not a beige girl...I was set on buying a big black bag as well so in the end I decided I was going to let go of the beige GST either way.

While I was at school working on an assignment, my SA called me to tell me that my black GST with gold HW is in!! She predicted that the shipment would arrive on Wednesday so it's one day early (this never happens to LV...) I went home, got my beige GST and drove downtown to exchange for the black. When she brought the black one out for me, there was no doubt that I was exchanging it...while I had doubts about the beige, I just loved the black. :love:

While the bag is *ever so slightly* imperfect (it appears that one end of the back part of the bag is *very slightly* higher than the same end on the front side) I love the bag and my SA has gone through so much trouble that I don't want to bother with an exchange. I think with some use it'll be better because right now the problem seems to be that one side is folded in slightly more than the other, probably due to storage. If I tell my boyfriend, he'd roll my eyes at me and tell me that no one would notice but me. :rolleyes:

I'm just happy to have such a sweet SA and that I was able to save $371...since I got this at the pre-increase price!

Anyway, here are pics of my new bag...and some modeling pics of course!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• GST2.jpg
    GST2.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 915
  • GST3.jpg
    GST3.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 907
  • va1.jpg
    va1.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 909
  • va2.jpg
    va2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 888
  • va3.jpg
    va3.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 880
Karman, that bag looks so fantastic on you! I have always wanted a GST, but thougth it would look to big on me! Wow, you are making me want another Chanel!!! Love it! Congrats on your purchase!