re-issue sizes

squeak

Nov 15, 2007
do you girls who own reissues, find you can only use the 266 for day use?

would you recommend a 226 or 227, i think anything bigger is too big for me

thanks

Me, I'd choose the 226 or possibly 225 for evening. 226 is nearest to the medium classic's dimensions and I find my medium black classic can easily be used for dressier evening events or for day time use. Others will most likely disagree with this: Anything larger than a medium or 226 for evening use can detract from the wardrobe and is a statement unto itself.

Me, I'd choose the 226 or possibly 225 for evening. 226 is nearest to the medium classic's dimensions and I find my medium black classic can easily be used for dressier evening events or for day time use. Others will most likely disagree with this: Anything larger than a medium or 226 for evening use can detract from the wardrobe and is a statement unto itself.[/quote]

I couldn't agree more:yes: I have a 225 light silver reissue and it's perfect for evening!

oh lovely, i would say a 225 light silver is beautiful. however have a missed the boat to get a re issue, or will there be more out next season? i love the clasp on it, that is why i want one so much