Re-issue 225, What wallet/purse do you use?

80's Girl

Jun 10, 2008
Hi

Rencently bought my first Chanel, an anniversary reissue in 225 (matt black with ghw).

But just wondering what wallet/purse do you use as I want to utilise the space so that I can fit more in.

I dont have a partcular brand that I want from so just wondering for suggestions.

Kind regardss

Congrats to your 225! I love this size so much!

Here's my Chanel Change purse with my DS 225!
It's perfect to go with my mini flap as well!~

ry%3D400

congrats on your new bag 255! there is a small chanel lilac wallet that would
work perfectly for you on www.annsfabulousfinds.com. its like the white
one in one of your replies. i think its new also. check it out ! i have used credit card
cases in the cambon line as they are a little bigger for credit cards and cash.
i never carry any change with a small bag.
good luck in your search.....
best........

p.s. 80's girl (fyi) ann's website ships worldwide too. i see you are in the UK.
you could always search sites there. just saw the wallet this morning and
wanted to pass it on when i saw your post. good luck.

Thanks for all the replies

After thinking about it, Im looking for a wallett like sunbeams There is a tan lne on ebat fro $290 which is a good price, undecided as colour not really me.

In the mean time i bought a coin purse by Luella, Its a bit Kitch (Pibk metalic snakeskin in a herat shape) but it was cheap and for the money its nice to add something fun as normally i quite classical in taste.

However, as we were also taking card cases. I think i may purchse one of these. Got my eye on a beauty from ebay. red perforated- some people dont like the line but adore the corally red.

All in all thanks for helping and althpough people say 225 are small, i think you can get quite a bit in.

Thanks

congrats on your new bag 255! there is a small chanel lilac wallet that would
work perfectly for you on www.annsfabulousfinds.com. its like the white
one in one of your replies. i think its new also. check it out ! i have used credit card
cases in the cambon line as they are a little bigger for credit cards and cash.
i never carry any change with a small bag.
good luck in your search.....
best........

Thanks so much for the link, not my colour but if it was a dark colour would have ahd to get my credit card ready