re: is anyone an honest forum member? help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2007
are you able to access the forum? i have tried for the last 4 days and i am unable to get in. i just made a purchase on rock & republic jeans and i have not communicated with the seller. i was going to email her once i received the item.....but i'm paranoid because there was no confirmation she sent it and i was not able to get the tracking number. i paid through paypal and the payment went through.

any advice???

THANKS for listening.

mellie

Mar 5, 2007
me too! i tried a lot and i have a message to reply too----who do we contact? or can someone let the forum know that i cant log in!

brigadeiro

O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
I'm confused, THIS forum? How can you post if you can't log in? :confused1: (please excuse me if I'm far off :shame: )

DenimBlog

Apr 3, 2008
I am the editor of HonestForum's sister site, DenimBlog. Yes we are having server issues and are working on it. Thanks for understanding.

mellie

Mar 5, 2007
thanks for the update DeminBlog--i was getting ansty because i have a message to reply to and i dont know if the other person knows that i just cant get in

Jul 22, 2007
Ohh I was so confused I thought u needed the help of an honest tpfer. Now I get that its another forum all together.
sorry for the confusion!
and hope this isn't against the rules. i just noticed a lot of the same members were from HF and TPF.
thanks!

siworae

O.G.
Jul 20, 2006
Minneapolis
^^ yep, i think there are quite a few HF members that are on here as well. for those who don't know, HF is a denim forum. i don't visit HF as much as i used to... had no idea there were server issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.