re: is anyone an honest forum member? help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. are you able to access the forum? i have tried for the last 4 days and i am unable to get in. i just made a purchase on rock & republic jeans and i have not communicated with the seller. i was going to email her once i received the item.....but i'm paranoid because there was no confirmation she sent it and i was not able to get the tracking number. i paid through paypal and the payment went through.

any advice???

THANKS for listening.

2. works for me.

3. I'm having problems too....

4. really? i keep getting this message:

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. To avoid this message, please register or login:

AND i've used different computers to log in. it's so strange.....

5. me too! i tried a lot and i have a message to reply too----who do we contact? or can someone let the forum know that i cant log in!

6. I'm confused, THIS forum? How can you post if you can't log in? :confused1: (please excuse me if I'm far off :shame: )

7. Huh?

8. same here. haven't been able to log on since yesterday

9. I am the editor of HonestForum's sister site, DenimBlog. Yes we are having server issues and are working on it. Thanks for understanding.

10. thanks for the update DeminBlog--i was getting ansty because i have a message to reply to and i dont know if the other person knows that i just cant get in

11. Ohh I was so confused I thought u needed the help of an honest tpfer. Now I get that its another forum all together.

12. I don't think this is allowed...

13. whew! thanks for the reply. hope it gets resolved sooooon!!

14. sorry for the confusion!
    and hope this isn't against the rules. i just noticed a lot of the same members were from HF and TPF.
    thanks!

15. ^^ yep, i think there are quite a few HF members that are on here as well. for those who don't know, HF is a denim forum. i don't visit HF as much as i used to... had no idea there were server issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.