Re: I Got It! - Update!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Update: I quit this past friday. I wasn't ready for the workload, and it was a totally different industry.. I'm back at Restoration Hardware, under the same position as I left, but they are matching my pay at Coldwater Creek, so it's really not a financial step down for me. I'll just stay at RH for another couple years.. at least.. until the LV Bloomingdales opens! haha.. we'll see from there. :smile:

mods can we close the other thread? lol. i dont want people to get the wrong idea or mixed messages here.

2. YEA for you! ;)

what other thread?

3. Congrats!!! I hope to more on to another job in a year or so if the right one comes. I am stuck where I am and it's just a really bad job. I know cause everyone I know told me to leave. LOL. Congrats again!!!

4. Yay, congrats Jimmy. Sorry to hear that Coldwater creek is not working out.

5. I hope it all works out for you- sounds good for now!! :drinkup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice