Re: how far would you go for lv?

?

To what extent would you go for a free lv?

1. scream in public place for no reason ($100 at lv)

2. busk/beg for money on the street ($200 at lv)

3. not eat for a week ($250 at lv)

4. eat Mcdonalds everyday for every meal for a week (wallet or agenda)

5. not eat for a month (pouchette and $100 at lv)

6. kiss-passionately a stranger (bag of choice up to $1000)

7. eat a plate of snails- keeping them down (bag of choice up to $5000)

8. do a streeker at a football match (luggage set pegase and 2 keepall)

9. carry an obvious fake lv everywhere for a year including store (10 items of choice each worth $5000)

10. sleep with total stranger (assume no stds) (instant vip and new bag every month for 10 years)

11. scream in public place for no reason ($100 at lv)

12. busk/beg for money on the street ($200 at lv)

13. not eat for a week ($250 at lv)

14. eat Mcdonalds everyday for every meal for a week (wallet or agenda)

15. not eat for a month (pouchette and $100 at lv)

16. kiss-passionately a stranger (bag of choice up to $1000)

17. eat a plate of snails- keeping them down (bag of choice up to $5000)

18. do a streeker at a football match (luggage set pegase and 2 keepall)

19. carry an obvious fake lv everywhere for a year including store (10 items of choice each worth $5000)

20. sleep with total stranger (assume no stds) (instant vip and new bag every month for 10 years)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. sorry i wasnt allowed to post the last one cos it took too long, so i redid it!

2. ok its up now

3. snails actually don't taste bad if you cook them correctly. :smile:

for that much LV i might *might* convince myself to carry around a fake if i didn't buy it, since i only dislike fakes for the tacky factor. if i weren't married and a different person i'd consider whoring myself out for some LV. but i am married and i'm me, so that's probably a no go. :smile: i wouldn't streak ever. if i wasn't married, the kissing wouldn't even be an issue, but i am so i wouldn't. everything else would be very doable. :smile:

losing weight by not eating for free LV? i'm so there.

4. LOL, this is hilarious and cute poll! And I agree, snails can taste good prepared the right way. I guess you should've said snails right off the pavement? Haha.

5. probly right but ur not put off cos thier gross?

6. ok edit!!!! snails fresh!!! ewwwwwww

7. still a delicacy. :smile: if they were MOVING, then i'd have issues. :smile:

8. if ur brave enough admitt what you said!! i said kiss a stranger

9. I always thought they were gross, but my boyfriend made me try some at a French restaurant and it was a lot like eating clams/oysters, which I love. So it wasn't too bad. I try not to think of it as a slimey bug on the ground :wacko:

10. yeah my sister can eat them but i have a fear of snails i will not touch a garden becuase of them, i shaking just thinking about it!!!

11. i'd probably say the snails.... yeah.... i totally would eat the snails... how many though? hehehe

12. hahahah :lol:

This poll is so funny:biggrin: I think i would go for the snails too. I tried them once in France in a restaurant and they weren't that bad at all!:P

13. ahhhhhhhhhh how could you!!! most peoples reactions are positive and similar to your but i just cant take that ewwww ur giving me the shakes again!!!

14. haha uh...sleep with total stranger..hey if they have no stds..what's so wrong with that:smile:...it's like having a one night stand but with a parting gift :smile:

15. ^ lol too true lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice