RE:Help Me Choose A Mini Pochette!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Guys its me again first of all i wanted to thank everyone that helped me choose my mini pochette just got it today! from my previous tread you know who you are http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/help-me-choose-a-mini-pochette-66810.html
    and ofcourse the winner was the Damier ebony and i had to get it today, my SA's are so nice and i also got the icon book theres also good news im finally getting mage in 2 weeks :nuts: :wlae: I can't wait:wtf: and you can notice my pics look nicer thats because i finally fixed my camera just so my mage can model for me :wlae: lolz anyway thanx again and hope you like!

xo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

d3.jpg
  2. Congratulations!!:yahoo:

3. thanx queenmab!
    hey i can't see my pics do they show on any body elses screen?

4. I can't see them, and I'd like to.....:sad: Congrats though!!!! (It was my choice for you)

5. I cant see any of the pictures but the last one.

6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Still no :sad:

8. I can't see the pics either, congrats anyway..I am sure she's a beauty!

9. here are the the pics again :hysteric:

d1JPG.JPG d4.jpg d2.jpg d5.jpg
  10. :supacool: !!!!! Love how you wear it!

11. thanx mickloisme!!!:greengrin:

12. That last set of pics work. Very nice bag! I agree with mickloisme--it looks great on you, esp. the pic with the pochette in your jeans pocket!:yes:

13. AHH! That's so hot in your pocket, I so want an azur one!!!!

14. hmmn azur that gets me thinking do i need a camera mini pochettet?:graucho:

15. WOw! I love the way you put it in your pocket! Great way to wear it! I have one too but I'd normally wear it around my wrist. I'm thinking of the Azur too! I use my damier poch as a camera bag as well! My canon ixus (plus a few other items) fits in it perfectl!