Re-glazing croc Gucci bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Everyone,
    I currently own only one Gucci bag, it's Jackie O in chocolate crocodile or alligator(I don't know the difference). I purchased it in 2006 in Woodbury Gucci outlet. When I was buying it, SA told me that whenever I decide to reglaze it, I can do it in any Gucci store. Is it true? How long it takes to do it?
    Thank you for your input.

2. Interesting! I had no idea but I'm assuming since the SA said that, it's got to be true. Did you try calling a Gucci store?

3. I will. I probably should call the store and ask before posting here, duhhh :upsidedown:

4. The bag sounds lush, I'd do into Gucci store - stakes too high if you get it wrong

5. I have some updates on the subject. I called the store, they told me that they will need a copy of my receipt and they will call me with the price of reglazing service when they see bag's condition. I sent the bag to Chevy Chase, MD store(closest to me), a SA called me and said that price is $220. Today I received my bag, looking brand spanking new and shiny. :okay:

6. wow thats great they made it look so nice! That was very fast also.

7. Yes, less than two weeks actually. I thought and they told me before that it will take at least two months.

8. That's great!