Re-edition 2000 worth it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’ve fallen in love with the re-edition 2000 and have passed it up twice now, but I’m going to Heathrow airport tomorrow, so I’m able to get almost 20% off the retail price. Do we think the bag is worth it? I’m not sure if it’s a useable/functioning bag that I’d use a lot

if anyone has it, I’d love your opinions!

Attached Files:

Aerdem likes this.
  2. she cute

jasmynh1 likes this.
  3. I personally love Prada nylon bags, but I don't like this bag's functionality or its looks.
    Unless you like to collect bags, only get it if you think you will use it a lot.
    And aren't there other bags that you really want that you would get a lot of use from?

jasmynh1 likes this.
  4. I ordered this online the day it came out. The size of the bag itself is perfect for my iPhone XR, card case, keys and lipstick. The short strap is what makes me unsure. I can’t fit it over any kind of jacket so I haven’t used it yet. I’m trying to decide if I will like carrying it in the crook of my arm. I think if I had waited to purchase it in the spring/summer i would have used it immediately. The purse is adorably cute. I purchased the black.

5. I’ve been trying to decide between the black and beige, I’m going to look at it tomorrow and if I love it, I’ll get it

6. I really like these bags. I love Prada nylon in general. I’m deciding between the re-edition or instead going for the vintage iteration.

7. Decided on going the vintage route.. It somehow feels more special with a little bit of history, and a past life.

Attached Files:

jasmynh1 and ElenaTS like this.